Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0

Go down 
+2
t1ssue
Baggy24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baggy24
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Baggy24

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Pretty much the title says all... Why do ppl pick reaper instead of arcana force 0. Well arcana force no needed to be summoned one what just set... I know reaper has a discarding card effect is that really worth it as when targeted get destroyed. So if would to pick between these two which mostly to pick?
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist
t1ssue

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:37 am

1- its a dark type monster (i leave it to yur imagination to figure this out)
2- its effect to drop opp hand cards when it sucessfully direct att (no hand no field no future?)
3- i would rather take 1500 from a bora attack then to take the full 1700 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 am

i like reaper than arcana force 0 cause reaper is dark can dark armed
i like reaper cause it will let u store your game
i like reaper cause u have 2 on the field both direct atk then opp need to drop 2 hands

imagine u get rape by reaper until NO hand,NO field and No future i think u can go buy reaper and pray everytime u go out lo
Back to top Go down
JessicaJung
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
JessicaJung

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:58 am

because almost everyone does not bother to toss a coin for arcana force's effect, i would rather take that coin and buy myself a drink.
Back to top Go down
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
ChickenNoodle

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Spirit Reaper does more than just stalling, that's why its chosen over Arcana Force 0 - The Fool. It can be use as part of your deck's offense.

For example, if you play Reaper in Machina Gadgets, you can summon him, play Smashing Ground and attack for a discard. When your opponent starts having Monsters to block the way, simply shift it to DEF position.

The fact that it has some ATK points is good. You can run over random things like Dandylion tokens. That's something you would rarely do, but having the option to do so is what makes it count.

Other factors like being a Dark attribute have already been mentioned.

Finally, a useless advantage of Spirit Reaper. IT HAS AWESOME ART. Well... Compared to Arcana Force 0 - The Fool.
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

ChickenNoodle wrote:
Spirit Reaper does more than just stalling, that's why its chosen over Arcana Force 0 - The Fool. It can be use as part of your deck's offense.

For example, if you play Reaper in Machina Gadgets, you can summon him, play Smashing Ground and attack for a discard. When your opponent starts having Monsters to block the way, simply shift it to DEF position.

The fact that it has some ATK points is good. You can run over random things like Dandylion tokens. That's something you would rarely do, but having the option to do so is what makes it count.

Other factors like being a Dark attribute have already been mentioned.

Finally, a useless advantage of Spirit Reaper. IT HAS AWESOME ART. Well... Compared to Arcana Force 0 - The Fool.

What he said andandand.. the name speaks for itself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Baggy24
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Baggy24

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:14 am

oh ok so would i put spirit reaper in a stall deck or arcana force 0? I think ppl would say spirit reaper. Well nothing else to do but put it. Very Happy thx for ur oppnion ppl.
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist
t1ssue

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 am

well if u have space u can put both in...u can even throw in a marshmellow while yur at it
Back to top Go down
Baggy24
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Baggy24

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm

thrown marshmallon in liao... I dont have space to put both so which one is a high priority to put in a stall deck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0   Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Reaper vs. Arcana Force 0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: