Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working

Go down 
+6
Machinist
titration
XiaoCola
Cheryl
elijahkwanxy
DIYDeath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working Empty
PostSubject: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 am

The idea is that because GB do basically nothing but mass special summon I can use Soul Absorbing Bone Towers to take advantage of this in conjunction with Zombie World.

I alrady know the zombies I need (5 total) but what I need is a way to special summon out all those bone towers easily, because without that this concept falls apart as an effective strategy.

I need the card to special summon to be a spell or trap though.

Thanks for the help guys.
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
elijahkwanxy

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 am

i think its near to impossible.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Duelist
Duelist
Cheryl

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Use Pyramid turtle to bring out Bone Tower, then inferno reckless summon on Bone Tower to bring out the other 2 *cheers*
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 am

Was thinking about IRS but I don't want to put too many zombies in. I just want 3 SABT and 2 of them zombies that you tribute for Zombie World.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Duelist
Duelist
Cheryl

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 am

Err....Foolish Burial Bone Tower, then either CoTH or monster reborn Bone Tower, then inferno reckless summon to bring out the other 2.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 am

Cheryl wrote:
Use Pyramid turtle to bring out Bone Tower, then inferno reckless summon on Bone Tower to bring out the other 2 *cheers*

Er, u Cant.
If i m not wrong, u cannot activate inferno Reckless Summon during damage step,
like u cannot oppress/Bottomless the monsters summoned during damage step.
Correct me if i m wrong.
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
titration

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 am

Special tower after destroy=opponent come out murmillo boom ur tower.he only mill once..no matter hw many tower u have.i rmb poke said this in one of the thread b4
Back to top Go down
Machinist
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Machinist

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Er, u Cant.
If i m not wrong, u cannot activate inferno Reckless Summon during damage step,
like u cannot oppress/Bottomless the monsters summoned during damage step.
Correct me if i m wrong.

XiaoCola is right. It can't be activated during damage step.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 am

Alright found my answer and it doesn't involve SABT. Instead it uses Shutendoji, Gold Sarc, D. D. Capsule and Necroface along side Gladiator Beasts.
Back to top Go down
Machinist
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Machinist

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

D.D Capsule doesn't work with Necroface btw, since it is face-down while remove from play, which you can't trigger its mill effect.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 am

Yerah, just read about that. You could still mass mill though using shutendoji, gold sarc and necroface. Smile
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

wads the point of the milling?
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 am

Milling does 2 things depending on the deck.

1) gets you your cards faster/increases probability of drawing what you need
2) makes the opponent discard cards to destroy their strategies and possibly deck them out

Zombie Glads doesn't work so well. Too hard to pull out the combo. I should run Beast-Warrior Glads with Solidarity instead. Maybe base the concept off of the B-Wing mill strategy I'm working on perfecting.
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm

erm if i am not wrong GB consist of many different types of monster like fish , winged-beast , beast , beast-warrior and even reptile thus having solidarity in this deck doesnt help at all and worst is if you are hoping to draw something that could save you and you draw solidarity , wont you feel retarded that you put this card in your deck ?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

DIYDeath wrote:

2) makes the opponent discard cards to destroy their strategies and possibly deck them out

Zombie Glads doesn't work so well. Too hard to pull out the combo. I should run Beast-Warrior Glads with Solidarity instead. Maybe base the concept off of the B-Wing mill strategy I'm working on perfecting.

and you know what else milling does??

1) Makes your opponent gets his cards faster/increases probability of drawing what he need
2) makes you discard cards to destroy your strategies and possibly deck yourself out

Your brain doesn't work AT ALL. You are stubborn and still trying to look for help. Ppl offer help but you still think that your deck is perfect and their suggestion sucks.
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

DIYDeath wrote:

then what are the GBs that are beast warrior ? laquari , andal ?

must well play hero beat with solidarity
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am

hatred:(
my post kenna deleted or i nvr post.LOL
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 pm

you got post meh ?
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

wats the point in the mill lol i rather u put 3 needle worm your combos are nearly impossible and also very unreliable if u wan play solidarity i think machines and hero beat work better with that gb too many types cannot function only giving yourself dead draws
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Kenshin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 am

i thought ur a pro? and u needed no help? + ur zombie or whatever shit can pwn x sabers?LOL
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 pm

but i think even if you give him any advice he wont bother at all cos he thinks that his creation is the best
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:47 pm

sheltit also.
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:57 pm

squeeze your tits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working   Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help getting my GB/Zombie deck working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: