Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Stardust vs Solemn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Here's the scenario:
My opponents field - Stadust Dragon, Formula Synchron
My field - Face Down Solemn Judgement

SORRY if the question sounds stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
YGOduelist
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
YGOduelist

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Read the effect of stardust dragon and solemn judgement before asking Thanks Very Happy

Stardust Dragon
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Solemn Judgement
Pay half of your Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell Card / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.
Back to top Go down
Razorrection
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Razorrection

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

YuGiLoo wrote:
Here's the scenario:
My opponents field - Stadust Dragon, Formula Synchron
My field - Face Down Solemn Judgement

SORRY if the question sounds stupid.

@YuGiLoo,
Stardust cannot negate the Solemn Judgement as Spell Speed 3 cards can only be countered with other Spell Speed 3 cards and Stardust is Spell Speed 2. Hope this help you. =D
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
egoboy

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

YGOduelist wrote:
Read the effect of stardust dragon and solemn judgement before asking Thanks Very Happy

Stardust Dragon
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Solemn Judgement
Pay half of your Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell Card / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

u dumb or dumb. solemn got destroy that's why magatama can counter. u not even explaining why can/cannot. mai act 1 pro leh.

and @ Yugiloo, razor is right. I think u should go read the topic about spell speeds on yugioh.wikia or smth.
Back to top Go down
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

egoboy wrote:
YGOduelist wrote:

Stardust Dragon

Solemn Judgement

u dumb or dumb. solemn got destroy that's why magatama can counter. u not even explaining why can/cannot. mai act 1 pro leh.

and @ Yugiloo, razor is right. I think u should go read the topic about spell speeds on yugioh.wikia or smth.
thanks alot!
that rly help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
Sponsored content

Stardust vs Solemn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust vs Solemn   Stardust vs Solemn Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust vs Solemn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-