Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth

Go down 
+3
pokekid88
Machinist
DIYDeath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:39 am

Alright so after a whole lot of trading and research I've devised a nasty deck I've coined "Zomjama". It's abilities revolve around 3 tactics. Of course, special summon zombies from both graveyards, milling my opponent for MASS cards and locking down monster zones. There's also a nasty trick you can pull off in the mean time rendering a few of your lvl 3 or lower zombies immune to attacks and effects.

Vampire Lord x2----Opponent Mill
Red Eyes Zombie Dragon x1----Special Summon
Vampire Lady x2----Opponent Mill
Zombie Master x3----Special Summon
Soul Absorbing Bone Tower x3----Opponent Mill, lockdown
Goblin Zombie x3----Opponent Mill/Grab card
Pyramid Turtle x3----Special Summon
The Lady in Wight x2----support for Soul Absorbing
Mezuki x1----Special Summon

Book of Life x3----Special Summon/lockdown
Instant Fusion x3----Special Summon/lockdown
Zombie World x3----Special Summon/lockdown
Pyramid of Wonders x3----Damage/Lockdown/General Survivability for ALL zombies.
Gold Sarcophagus x2----Grab card
Royal Decree x2----lockdown
Solidarity x3----Damage
Swords of Revealing Light x1----lockdown
Ojama Trio x1----lockdown

Ojama Knight x3----lockdown

Please note that I'm still building the side deck but right now I'm theming it off of using Dimensional Fissure and Shutendoji x3 to counter GK since Zombies are extremely weak to Necrovalley.

A specific that I use and find is extremely useful is to get out Zombie World with 2-3 Soul Aborbings and then activate Ojama Trio, special summoning 3 zombies and making your opponent discard up to 18 cards in one shot.

Now some of you might be thinking why would you ever throw in instant fusion and Ojama Knight? Well if you save those instant fusions for when zombie world is out you can book of life or Mezuki your Ojama Knights back. You can also destroy Pyramid of Wonders instead of destroying Ojama Knight at the end of the turn if Zombie World is in effect.

Make no mistake this deck requires careful thought and planning since if you don't use it properly you could end up negating some of your most important card effects but when used properly I've found this deck absolutely decimates just about everything I've faced including tier 1 GK decks.

No one likes decking out in 4 turns lol.
Back to top Go down
Machinist
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Machinist

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Hmm....look interesting, but how does it been faring against other deck like BF and others?
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Ruling quote from wikia...
Quote :
If multiple Zombie-Type monsters are Special Summoned simultaneously, "Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower's" effect is only applied once (so send just 2 cards).[1]

Quote from your post
Quote :
A specific that I use and find is extremely useful is to get out Zombie World with 2-3 Soul Aborbings and then activate Ojama Trio, special summoning 3 zombies and making your opponent discard up to 18 cards in one shot.

Apparently u dunno this ruling or u have been cheating your opponent...

Ojama Trio == sp summon simultaneously so u only mill 2 for each bone tower... making the most 6 mills instead of what you said...
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 am

Well that's lame, my Soul Absorbing Bone Tower doesn't have monster(s), instead it says monster.

So it reads as this:

Quote :
While there is another Zombie-Type monster on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Each time a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned successfully, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

Guess mine is old, before a reprint.

I'll have to redesign this concept since Konami screwed up yet another card's wording.

Alright to make this deck work you'll have to use Inferno Reckless Summon to special summon out all your bone towers at once. If Zombie world is out you'll mill your opponent for 2-6 cards there. Suicide Pyramid Turtle to summon pyramid turtle to summon pyramid turtle to zombie Master who discards either zombie master to special summon him (for another special summon) or discard mezuki and boot your pyramid turtles again.

This deck would work better using giant rats and mystic tomatoes though. Still need some research to make this work but you can create a zomjama deck that OTKs by deck out.
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
RedEyesFan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 am

you forgot your royal tributez
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:39 am

Where I come from it's considered incredibly rude to mock someone, back off or I'll make your life a living hell, k?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:39 am

DIYDeath wrote:
Where I come from it's considered incredibly rude to mock someone, back off or I'll make your life a living hell, k?

where you come from, royal tribute is considered a money card. I mean like, it is so broken that is $60.
Okay if you are angry, come make our lives a living hell. but remember, we too have the super broken royal tribute to own your [censored by admin] upside down. It can cause heart attacks as well as kidney failures. I suggest YOU back off before *some text missing because they were scared of your ugly face*
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:51 am

since when royal tribute is 60bucks? go ebay it. ttvm "do it yourself death"

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=royal+tribute&_sacat=See-All-Categories

at least ebay sell cheaper than ur place. y nt buy it there?
now exchange rate is

1SGD=1.23US dollar.

i dont even think that royal tribute there is 60bucks.
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 pm

where is the lock?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:54 pm

btw dun tell me you are the ugly that will inherit the earth.
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 am

Can we leave the Royal Tributes to that thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth   Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Zomjama - The Ugly Shall Inherit the Earth
Page 1 of 1