Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-11-06

GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling Empty
PostSubject: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 am

Hi,I know that there are many threads about chariot,but none of them seems to answer my question.

Okay,so here's the scenario:

My field: 1 GB mosnter,Set Chariot

Opponent:Nothing.

If i were to attack directly,opponent drops Gorz,can i chariot it? If it is a yes,both Gorz and the token won't be on the field right? Also,i'm not sure about this one,but if let's say my opponent uses the effect of Machina Fortress,can i Chariot it?

I know there's the thing that you can't chariot an inherent summon,but is Machina Fortress an inherent summon? I'm sorry i can't tell .

And finally,uhm...how does a chain start? I'm pretty confused. I think a chain starts when some one activates a monster effect,spell or trap right? Then what about summoning? Haha sorry for asking so many questions,i don't really understand ><
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 am

O.O Oh yeah i forgot,does anyone know a good fairy build? I'm considering playing Counter Fairy,Herald of Perfection or Machina. Of the three,which is better?I can't really seem to make up my mind. The other meta decks like BF,Six pieces of shit,Lightlord,Quickdraw variants etc. all don't really seem that appealing to me .__.
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 am

ken97913 wrote:
Hi,I know that there are many threads about chariot,but none of them seems to answer my question.

Okay,so here's the scenario:

My field: 1 GB mosnter,Set Chariot

Opponent:Nothing.

If i were to attack directly,opponent drops Gorz,can i chariot it? If it is a yes,both Gorz and the token won't be on the field right? Also,i'm not sure about this one,but if let's say my opponent uses the effect of Machina Fortress,can i Chariot it?

I know there's the thing that you can't chariot an inherent summon,but is Machina Fortress an inherent summon? I'm sorry i can't tell .

And finally,uhm...how does a chain start? I'm pretty confused. I think a chain starts when some one activates a monster effect,spell or trap right? Then what about summoning? Haha sorry for asking so many questions,i don't really understand ><
You can't Chariot when he special summons, but you can chariot his gorz when he activate his effect to burn or summon a token.
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 am

Quote :
You can't Chariot when he special summons, but you can chariot his gorz when he activate his effect to burn or summon a token.

Alright thanks so much Very Happy What about Machina Fortress?
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 am

ken97913 wrote:
Quote :

Alright thanks so much Very Happy What about Machina Fortress?
For things like Machina Fortress/Cyber/Dark armed Etc its a condition instead of a effect so it does not start a chain therefore you can't chariot it.
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Akira

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:29 am

Gorz's special summoning is a trigger effect, which can be negated by Chariot. The same for Tragoedia.

Lolzorx has explained for Machina Fortress.

A chain is simply just a collection of effects (monster, spell, trap) yet to be resolved. Activating an effect is just placing it on a chain. When a monster is successfully summoned, the current chain will correspond to that summon, and effects can be activated in response to that summon.

Counter Fairy and Herald of Perfection are control decks, whereas Machina is an aggro (aggressive) deck. Control decks are generally harder to play due to the numerous critical decision-makings involved, whereas aggro deck are easier to play, but have less tricks up the sleeves. Choose according to your playstyle.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Akira wrote:
Gorz's special summoning is a trigger effect, which can be negated by Chariot. The same for Tragoedia.

A chain is simply just a collection of effects (monster, spell, trap) yet to be resolved. Activating an effect is just placing it on a chain. When a monster is successfully summoned, the current chain will correspond to that summon, and effects can be activated in response to that summon.

Counter Fairy and Herald of Perfection are control decks, whereas Machina is an aggro (aggressive) deck. Control decks are generally harder to play due to the numerous critical decision-makings involved, whereas aggro deck are easier to play, but have less tricks up the sleeves. Choose according to your playstyle.

Wait..so..you can you or can you not negate the the special summoning of Gorz/Trago?

I'm currently playing GB now,so you would consider that a control deck right?
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:32 pm

chariot= divine wrath.....

I believe any monster effect that allows a player to sp summon on opponent's turn can be chariot/divine wrath, that includes Accel synchro.
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Okay then,thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
egoboy

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

ken97913 wrote:
Akira wrote:

Wait..so..you can you or can you not negate the the special summoning of Gorz/Trago?

I'm currently playing GB now,so you would consider that a control deck right?

GB is a mix of aggro and control, since it's a type of toolbox deck. Depending on your play style, your GB deck would be built to suit you. So go look at your own deck (provided u did not netdeck it) and u will find out your own playstyle.
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
ken97913

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Haha okay then thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling Empty

Back to top Go down

GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling
Page 1 of 1