Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010

Go down 
+24
shaunewbiez
fireowners
awesomehazelnuts
asakura_y
Kyubi
vampirerion
xmwx
bahamut84
Axehead
xxn00biexx
mutton
hornybasket
winson55
YGOduelist
Phil90
Lolzorx
andrewspectra
t3chy
pokekid88
redempt1233
mrghost_00
ah jie
koga151
Razorrection
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

[completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Clarence wrote:
erm host did u warn the guy not to do such stuffs? if u didnt u cant ban him... Everything must have a procedure de ma... cannot anyhow ban a person without any warning...
i dun tink anyone complained much until the tourney is over?o.O
Back to top Go down
Phil90
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm

that guy, during battle phase..thinks very long, den declare attack on 1 monster. when opponent ask.. " battle step?" he told his opponent to stop and reverse back to the selection of monsters to attack again..joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Lolzorx wrote:
Clarence wrote:
erm host did u warn the guy not to do such stuffs? if u didnt u cant ban him... Everything must have a procedure de ma... cannot anyhow ban a person without any warning...

wow... so awesome... and the players who kena it nv even call judge...
Back to top Go down
redempt1233
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Since organiser haf alr took action. I shall jus post a few of the many things he had done.

1) During shuffling, He piles up his decks into 10 to 12 piles of 3 to 4 cards..and der 3 to 4 cards are in der format of monster spell trap or something like dat. Next,during his table shuffle he puts them in a order according to de cards he wanna stack. After table shuffing he doesnt reshuffle de cards.

2) When cutting opp cards, he looks at the cards and shuffle those cards that he doesn't want opponent to draw at the bottom ( guess why i drew none of my side deck cards for 2 games except 1 crow)

3) After cutting, he returns de deck to opponent and when opponent abt to draw he stops him and recuts again after noticing a foil at the top of de opponents deck , Win.

4) When he drew, he "accidentally" dropped 1 card on to der table and took de 1 dat dropped insted of der 1 that was suppossed to be drawn. Heng wee aan saw that and stopped him..

5) His walls are nvr complete yet, he always haf dat same limited card in his hand every game - Gorz.

6) No matter how imba lucky u are I rely feel its impossible to win a tourney wif 28 pple while playing wif all der skillful opponenet and yet win when he doesnt evn noe rulings of his own frogs, in fact these arent rulings for frogs but rulings FOR THE GAME, and his frog wall to him was jus 2 or 3 frogs standing der to protect his life points, in which 1 attack or 2 and de wall crumbles down.

7) Suspected markings on his card as he always looks at his deck intently scrutinizing it trying to find something when opponent was abt to end hs turn.

Cool His hand cards relly obvious stacking=.= srelly no nid say much as pple reading dis may think I am being sore as his luck may be too good( for eg, trapdustshooting almos every game as well as gorz? ) Or the fact that im biased to him. But people watching him play on sat wuld understand that i am not lying=.=,,,

9) Enemy control my monster, and use substitoad DELCARE PRIORITY TRIBUTE MY MONSTER EVN THO HE HAS NO TARGET wow and argued that this was perfectly legal WOWX2

10) Saw him play wif another newbie THAT WAS HONEST UNLIKE HIM, when his opp botomless his caius, he declared priority for lvl stealer to eat 1 lvl frm caius before caius gets eaten up by botomless trap hole=.=.=.=.=.=.=..=
On to his dog attitude..

1) CB kia rape my whole [censored by admin] grave yard more than 30 times in just game 1. I summon 1 lightlord - check grave, use lumina effect check grave agn, declare battle phase asking for battle step - check grave again, declare dmg step turn player priority he check grave agn, end phase i mill he check grave , During his turn , check grave for 2 to 3 plus times WTF?( btw all dis incidents of checking der grave was done during 1 turn=.=) Throughout the whole game he keep doing this until I damn pissed as I saw no need for him to keep looking at my grave once every 4 mins? WHen I let him see der grave but not touch it, He practically scolded me for TOURNAMENT ETIQUETTE " WHERE GOT DUN LET OPP SEE GRAVE DER" If I didnt let him touch grave = CANOT SEE MY GRAVE ARH? i tink he uses his hands to see=.=

2) Summon 1 frog 10 to 15 mins declare attack and see hu to atk 5 mins dunno do what think FOR [censored by admin] LONG. SIMPLE STEPS DO SO [censored by admin] LONG.=.= Even tho I understadn taht I too haf thought for a long period during games I played in tournies but this guy showed me der new lvl of time delay=.= My match lasted for close to 2 hr=.= Whole tourney ended at 8 plus bcos of him imba...

3) As i mentioned above, He trap dustshoots every game when Played wif him ( not sure abt other matches but I guess he dustshoots evry other game as well) When he successfuly activated it, He practically leapt out from his sea as though his butt below got fire=.= leapt out frm his seat, strtched thru half der table and practically snatched ur cards out of ur hands and scrutinize them like siao. Best, when he open trap dustshoot he like sibei kan chiong when he take out his jotter book and pen to take down my hand cards wad a dog....

4) Kp opp abt simple rulings that he is obviously wrong take for eg the substitoad 1

5) During Finals, when he left his nerdy jotter book which was so precious to him at the table, der judge kept it for him . As usual, when jeff KENA TRAP DUSTSHOOT, he was like " OI WHERES MY JOTTER BOOK.( looks at player besides that was dueling) " OI, U GO TAKE MY PEN AND PAPER" WTF? Den he practically commanded der shop keepr to get his book for him wtf=.= srsly on forum u see dis note taking think like dam bo chup If u der at spot and u see his exact motions when taking out the book writing down SNATCHING UR HAND CARDS u relly damn pissed

6) I cant bother continuing, nt wishing to spoil my entire day bcos of him AGN . Ytd was enuf=.=
Back to top Go down
redempt1233
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Clarence wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Clarence wrote:

we called but judge bu ren xin dq him and stuff like dat got warns but I guess he didnt understand what it means by warning as he is retarded seriously...( when he lose he bang his head until like he trying to kill hiself like dat=.=) i buey tahan him during my match den i complain to judge..duno whether others got complain bo but i noe all his opponents damn pissed at him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 pm

redempt1233 wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Clarence wrote:

we called but judge bu ren xin dq him and stuff like dat got warns but I guess he didnt understand what it means by warning as he is retarded seriously...( when he lose he bang his head until like he trying to kill hiself like dat=.=) i buey tahan him during my match den i complain to judge..duno whether others got complain bo but i noe all his opponents damn pissed at him..

well if he got warnings and yet he do it, he deserves it then... But if u all kena and yet u all nv complain, this means u deserve it then...

Last edited by Clarence on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 pm

orh the kenny also arh -.- haiis at the previous lor ah soo tourney when dr. brainy was judge arh.. every round the swiss he play he's match always last to end. his standby phase and battle phase always damn long. LONG UNTIL EVERYONE + JUDGE + SHOP OWNER + PASSERBY ALL STARE AT HIM.

then our tourney end around 9++. He perfect swiss but kena kick out at top then he damn emo sia. irritating also keep asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm

ya lor he next day go hougang plaza card shop keep sayin
'I played so hard,get perfect swiss record(i don tink so,cuz he play fcuking long)then get kicked out at top'(oh please tat happens to everyone) after tat he keeps repeating the same ting all over again till me and my fren shut him up
Back to top Go down
http://we-love-to-scrub.blogspot.com/
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I was just standing behind gold hair lion king when he was playing match with Jin Hao.

I saw his awesome stacking method. High-levels, low levels, spell/trap.

I can be eye witness for the Frog snatch Celestia to tribute without legal target in deck scenario. I can also vouch for witnessing lion king's kanchiongness when he activates Trap Dustshoot. I also saw the part he tried to demand Jin Hao to put his handphone in the middle of the dueling table when he is reluctant to put his. Btw, Jin Hao was using his mobile as lifepoint calculator, while lion king was using a real calculator, which imo, has larger display and would serve better to be put in the middle of the table.

A real display of time delay and CHEATING. And I thought cheat-GB with re-shuffling limited/semi-limited cards into deck when GB tags-in was awesome. I was wrong, that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
xmwx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
xmwx

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 pm

so after all this. wat exactly have u all and the judge done?
juz quietly look at it?
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 pm

asakura_y wrote:
I was just standing behind gold hair lion king when he was playing match with Jin Hao.

I saw his awesome stacking method. High-levels, low levels, spell/trap.

I can be eye witness for the Frog snatch Celestia to tribute without legal target in deck scenario. I can also vouch for witnessing lion king's kanchiongness when he activates Trap Dustshoot. I also saw the part he tried to demand Jin Hao to put his handphone in the middle of the dueling table when he is reluctant to put his. Btw, Jin Hao was using his mobile as lifepoint calculator, while lion king was using a real calculator, which imo, has larger display and would serve better to be put in the middle of the table.

A real display of time delay and CHEATING. And I thought cheat-GB with re-shuffling limited/semi-limited cards into deck when GB tags-in was awesome. I was wrong, that was just the tip of the iceberg.
i guess he deserves to be blacklisted in all the shops?
Back to top Go down
redempt1233
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
redempt1233

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Nvm ba... Shop alr took relevant action so thats good enuf for me alr...
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:44 pm

next time he snatches ur hand when he opens trap dustshoot, redempt ,just punch him with ur sweaty hands =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Now that you mention it, he was so amazingly epic. 2 Games in a row can have a bunch of Monarchs + Gorz + LADD. I dunno how pro you need to have that. I really wished that I could have drawn my Royale Tribute and just fked him over.
Back to top Go down
Phil90
Duelist
Duelist
Phil90

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Quote :
next time he snatches ur hand when he opens trap dustshoot, redempt ,just punch him with ur sweaty hands =)

LOL~
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:32 pm

pls ban him from tourney. OR ban his deck so he can scrub with other deck.

Lucky he never play frog otk or else you see his stacking skills.... the FTK is really unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 pm

i remember him at a hougang game shop. he plays gadget at one point,and always sets 4 traps every turn. he keeps asking me for shooting star effect,very annoying. ask abt more then 5times plus. ==
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:34 pm

That guy was damn freaking kanchiong..... One scenario was when he took control of Jin Hao's trishula, and wanted to use swap frog effect to return trishula back to xtra deck, jin hao asked can or not cause he not sure... But golden hair stackKing shouted like his life depended on it siaz... say what can can return....... Ppl ask ruling must so agitated one meh??
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
i remember him at a hougang game shop. he plays gadget at one point,and always sets 4 traps every turn. he keeps asking me for shooting star effect,very annoying. ask abt more then 5times plus. ==

kenny for his whole life was playing monarch deck...

i saw him before he dyed hes hair at hougang mall elsie's shop.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 pm

he played and i hav frens there too
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
shaunewbiez

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Wow, was just passing through the forums and I saw this post, that guy that bad? Post a picture so we can know what he looks like and boycot him lor.
Back to top Go down
hornybasket
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
hornybasket

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Today i played with 1 guy
Everytime gt Pot of Duality and Avarvice de
He everytime shuffle he take the cards from duality put to the top
then shuffle drop the top to btm and put ontop agn ~.~3turn achieve
3 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon on Field ._. WTF LAH
Geng if 4turn 2 Darkness Metal Dragon + Dark Horus ._.
Play 4-5 round he gt solemn and those meta trap cards de
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

dont make it until sounds like everyone is a mofo stacker.

some ppl just have godly luck.

thats how singapore scrub at worlds.
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 am

is this guy wearing spec ? If so I think he's a Hougang player.
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

dcch wrote:
is this guy wearing spec ? If so I think he's a Hougang player.

Ya he is. If i rmb correctly he help the auntie tender the shop de.

He play till half way suddenly use his fist to hit his own head is the wth part ._.
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 am

oh well I'm going there tmr haha!!! If u guys want pix I can take for ya...lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 am

Go tomorrow ? Got tourney meh -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 am

close this thread liao la... stupid lei... this post machiam for ppl to add post counts now...
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 pm

nah no tourney just visiting my place of Origin lol!!!
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 pm

just got a glance at him today...
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Clarence wrote:
close this thread liao la... stupid lei... this post machiam for ppl to add post counts now...

a post count a day is good for health
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 am

vampirerion wrote:
Clarence wrote:

a post count a day is good for health

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lao Shi
Duelist
Duelist
Lao Shi

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 pm

To some extent i agreed with you guys about how a pain Kenny is since i know him also. I will always avoid him when he challenges me to a game as i cannot stand his way of playing.

But i think we should just forget about it and give it a rest. I bet he feels bad as it is. As this thread has gain some sort of unwanted popularity ..haha

By the way like i am the lao shi that plays at auntie shop in hougang mall and lor ah soo. In case you were wondering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010   [completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed]Tournament @CardMaster Saturday, 14th August 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2