Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY Empty
PostSubject: STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY   STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

this is not a tourney, any1 going that day??

SC2 regular edition $109
SC2 collector edition rumoured $200+

Time
July 27 · 10:00am - 8:00pm

109 North Bridge Road
Singapore, Singapore

Limited to 3 redemptions per customer

Customers are required to bring their proof of purchase ( Receipt ) when collecting their game at the launch event!

List of Premiums of the Launch Event:
1. Silver LEET Dog Tags for the first 1337 customers in the Queue. ( Note:the first 1337 will receive the SILVER + BLACK DOG TAGS )
2. Black Dog Tags for all customers
3. Exclusive StarCraft II T-Shirts for all customers
Created By
StarCraft-SEA

More Info
The wait is finally over! Join us for the official Blizzard Entertainment launch of StarCraft II in Singapore on July 27, 2010.

Blizzard will hold its first South East Asia game launch in Singapore to celebrate the release of StarCraft II. To commemorate this event, we will host oraganized activities, competitions and chances to win great prizes. We will also have a member of the development team for Starcraft II to meet players, answer questions and sign copies. Players who pre-ordered or purchase the game during the launch event will be eligible for a limited edition StarCraft II dogtag.

https://www.facebook.com/StarCraftSEA

http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/company/events/starcraft2-singapore.html

LATEST BLOODY GOD LIKE NEWS

Quote :

Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand StarCraft® II to Include North American Battle.net® Access

We’re pleased to announce that all players who purchase the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ will also have the option of playing on North American servers following the launch. While we still encourage gamers to play on the local servers, which will offer lower latency and more action during peak hours, we recognize that many players have longstanding friendships and rivalries with North American players, and would like to continue playing with them. Because of this, we're giving Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand gamers access to both regions' servers, so they can choose where they'd prefer to play.

This additional access will go into effect as soon as possible. Our intention is to make it available within 60 days of launch -- at that time, players with a copy of the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will automatically gain the option to download the North American version of the game client through Battle.net®. You can check out the FAQ for more information, and we’ll have additional details to share about acquiring the North American client in the near future on our Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand community site.

-------------------------

North American Server Access for Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ Players FAQ

Q: Who is eligible to play on the North American servers?
A: All players, including those in the regions of Hong Kong and Macau, who purchase the English Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand Standard or Collector’s Edition of StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ will have the option of playing on the North American Battle.net® servers in addition to the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand servers if they prefer.

Q: How much will this cost?
A: The option of playing on North American Battle.net servers will come at no additional cost to all players who have purchased the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft II.

Q: How will access to the North American servers be granted?
A: Our intention is to ensure that within 60 days after the launch of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, all players with a copy of the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version will automatically gain the ability to also access the North American servers -- this will be handled through Battle.net account management.

Q: How will I know when I can access the North American servers?
A: We will have additional information on how and when to access the North American servers on our StarCraft II community site.

Q: What will happen with my Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand Battle.net account?
A: Once you get access to the North American Battle.net servers, you will have access to both regions for online play. You can choose which one to play on at any given time, and can switch back and forth at will.

Q: How will my friends list and rankings be handled?
A: All account-specific data, including friends lists, rankings, achievements, statistics, titles, and unlockable rewards, will be tracked separately for each region's Battle.net servers, and will not carry over between them.

Q: If I have already purchased the North American version, can I also play on the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand servers?
A: No. To have the option to play on both servers, you must purchase the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. This solution is specifically targeted to address gamers in Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand who have social relationships with North American players from previous Blizzard Entertainment titles.

Q: Will I be able to play on any of the other StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty regional servers?
A: No. Players who purchase the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft II will have access to the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand and the North American Battle.net servers. No other multi-region play will be available at this time.
a
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY   STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Not a fan of Starcraft lol.

First time I played was the last time I played, the cb units and buildings don't have tooltips one lor I don't even know what I building -.-
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron
ah jie

Number of posts : 4471
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY   STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

buying starcraft inside de wow loot ... if gt wan sell pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY   STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY Empty

Back to top Go down

STARCRAFT 2 LAUNCH @ FUNAN 27TH TUESDAY
Page 1 of 1