Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck

Go down 
+6
fireowners
jadow
Axehead
andrewspectra
redempt1233
dcch
10 posters

which Deck you Hate most ?
Gladiator Beast
Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_lcap23%Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Dimension Eatos
Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_lcap20%Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Lightsworn
Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_lcap47%Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_rcap
 47% [ 14 ]
Zombie
Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_lcap10%Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Empty
PostSubject: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Gladiator Beast have been out there for so long now, why not make a deck to totally screw them upside down? Also Dimension Eatos have been seen almost everywhere now. Hmmm... I haven't thought of any card to go against them excpet for Royal Decree. Since Gladiator Beast is strong for it's War Chariot and Dimension Eatos for the Expensive Trap E.g (Startlight Road, Skill Drain, Dimension Prison and more!) In my Opinion it's hard to Counter them since they are loaded with Dark Bribe and Solemn Judgement.

!Post in what cards you Recommend to bring e'm down!
Back to top Go down
redempt1233
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
redempt1233

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 pm

thinking of a few but not that effective as it is extremely situational, mind haxox and straight flush
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

There are thousand of ways to counter gladiator beast. Go and google it out . This thread is kinda pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Play a good deck, and well. Simple.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm

lightsworn the single most didnt see that coming deck ever. especially in twlights.

gb
ROYAL OPPRESSION
rivarly of the warlords
monsters bigger than their own

when they cant summon they cant kill you.Eatos does nuts when u put a monster into the grave 1st. gb r not that lethal now anyway.
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 pm

I hate u............ Smile Y ARE U SO EVIL TO GLADIAL BEASTS!!??? THEY ARE NOW UPSET WIF U!
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Is this the part where I randomly pop up due to unknown Forces ( MSN ) push to post on a thread like this? Yea, Should be xD

GB

Counters :

Oppression ( Best) ,

Rivalry ( Ok, but uncommon , need to run a type deck to effectively run it.)

, Skill Drain, ( Ok to Good, depends on what deck you run of course.)

Gozen Match ( So So to Ok, damn uncommon due to .......errr not sure why niaaa.)

Vanity Fiend ( Weakest since I just shrink or Fissure or Smash or tear and he dies. No hard feelings though his just in cuz his awesome to some people.)

Super Poly ( Dream on to Ok, Unless you are an EHERO lover who is in a bet to fuse as many G.B. into Tornado or Gaia , this card is kinda risky.)

Dimensional Eatos

Errrrr, just play lol. Do or not do, just Do!

Or you can go read some Threads on Pojo that deal with this sort of thing, me tired, me need to go do Stuff.

------------Below is full of Cr9p, read at your own risk!--------------------------

Or you can do the *&^%%hit Method and Spend the next 3 Months in the Solitude that is Life and wait for the next Banlist . If it isn't to your liking, you can always consider selling your soul to me, I Quote the Price damn Reasonable one, just need a few more to purge AxeHead of his Axe-ness and Become a Head!

Alternatively, you can be a good boy like AxeToe and Play a good deck and well. Simple as That. ( Anticipating Axey Respond to this post, Toodles!)

< Walks of from thread but will continue looking at this in class ! >
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am

And so the response you get, NeuxHair.

And instead, sell your soul to ME, to purge Neuxcharge of his Charge so he'll be a good Neux.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 am

NUUUUUU!!!!!!

It be the tell of the NeuxAxe!!!! GO! Super Poly!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:03 pm

A deck structured to kill another deck will lose against other decks, then you will devise another deck to counter the deck that just killed your first deck and then the cycle goes on and on.

Remember guys, Yu-Gi-Oh! is ---

20% skill
50% money
30% luck

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm

ever heard of side decking? its not like u r going to main much of those cards except oppression and skill drain.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Blackie wrote:
A deck structured to kill another deck will lose against other decks, then you will devise another deck to counter the deck that just killed your first deck and then the cycle goes on and on.

20% skill
50% money
30% luck

Very Happy

I think you are wrong . . . It should be 80% Money 15% Skill 5% Luck (O.o!!)
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Dknightz wrote:
Blackie wrote:

20% skill
50% money
30% luck

Very Happy

I think you are wrong . . . It should be 80% Money 15% Skill 5% Luck (O.o!!)

Decks like Lucksworn is....

50% luck
49% money
1% skill

LOL!

But Eatos would be...

10% luck
80% money
10% skill

Empty Jar would be...

80% luck
10% skill
10% money

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:39 pm

I agree 100% on the Empty Jar part XD
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am

Very debatable issue. How exactly do you calculate your figures again?
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 am

Axehead's Extra Win GB:

98% luck
1% skill
1% money

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm

The obviously my luck is looking scrubbish these few days.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Cos I'm not around...
When I'm around your luck will be back ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Don't Worry AxeOne! You can always perform Luck inducing things like Stacking, Bribing your Opponent or master the Powers of time and Stack your deck!

First turn Extra win hand is Fun!
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
andrewspectra

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Honestly , I feel blackwings are still the deck to beat . Example .3rd testu championships recently ,blackwings won dimensional eatos . shonen jump(forgot which one) , the spain rodgeris something killed all lightlords .LOL. Benjamin using it to win Worlds .Your singapore asia 2010 runner up using black wings .
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Spread bird flu = GG BF.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 am

Yup, BF Must be trying to go under the radar to get on Konami's good side lol.

I can see it Now!

BF Shura : I have a Brillant Idea! Why not we psycho our users to scrub using us in order to make our great maker( Konami) not hurt us when that stupid piece of game-changing paper comes out in March!

BF Gale : Excellent! Soon I may even get semi-ed!

All BF: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA!

Or Maybe Konami would check the event records and still hit BF, So plan failed lol.
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

just one day, Chain Burn shall stand high once again !!!
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 pm

One advice:: If want to more lucky to do more combos, Please add me LUK . . . Then if want increase $$, then go more huntings... Then want to add skill, edit the WZ file in the folder to max everything confirm will increase skill...

Everything can be found in the Character.wz, Skill.wz, Maps.wz... Have editing and training... HAHA !!! JUST JOKING !!
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Aiya you guys think too much ler which part of eatos deck is expensive except for Barbaros + 3 eatos + 3 starlight road, if you notice if I add 2 starlight road to my normal Vayu + Burial deck or Whirldwind Bf then you calculate it with the sychro monsters which one is more expensive? Moreover Dimensional imprisoment and Dark Bribe both have common lea =_= its not like only Eatos deck plays Starlight road
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 pm

wow this Topic's getting a bit Noisy...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

very very good keep up ! !
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:03 pm

shyt ! ... I forgot to put Black Feather / Black Wing in the Poll ...
Back to top Go down
dcch
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
dcch

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 am

oh .... lol ! Looks like more people hate Lightsworns lol !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck   Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti - Gladiator Beast and Dimension Eatos Deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: