Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desertrose
Duelist
Duelist
desertrose

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) Empty
PostSubject: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Really need help with this deck. All comments (positive or negative) are welcome as long as it's productive!
(Proposed Decklist)

Koa'ki Meiru deck

Total cards: 41

Total Monster Cards: 19

3 Koa'Ki Meiru Boulder
3 Koa'Ki Meiru Guardian
3 Koa'Ki Meiru Crusader
3 Koa'Ki Meiru Urnight
2 Koa'Ki Meiru RookLord
3 Legendary Ju-jitsu master
1 Morphing Jar
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Total Spell Cards: 14

3 Iron Core Armour
3 Iron Core Of Koa'Ki Meiru
3 Arms Hole
2 Core Compression
2 Urgent Synthesis
1 Heavy Storm

Total Trap Cards: 8

2 Bottomless Trap hole
2 Royal Opression
2 Reckoned Power
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute

Side Deck: 14

Monster cards: 2

2 The Creator

Spell Cards: 8

3 Core Blaster
2 Pot Of Avarice
2 Dark Door
1 Lightning Vortex

Trap Cards: 4
2 Core Reinforcement
2 Imperial Iron Wall

Last edited by desertrose on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating deck cardlist)
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Wah!! So long nvr see u liaoz.. Smile Y dun u try to fit in a mirror force and torrential tribute??
Back to top Go down
desertrose
Duelist
Duelist
desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Lol yeah hi! Kinda forgot the website add after i put YGO on hold. Er. No mirror force. Help me abit la. What to take out for torrential?
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
slyx183

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 pm

just some food for thought...
monsters:
koa'ki meru decks should try to focus on 2, at most 3 types. obviously rock has to be one of them as they have the most solid effects with Boulder, Guardian. to back them up i would also add solid rock monsters like grand mole and legendary jujitsu master, and maybe even a morphing jar to add more speed to the deck. then the 2nd type is reli ur choice, i think the two best choices are either beast warriors (crusader recycle and urknight swarm) or fiends (ur doom and valafar). if u choose fiends then add dark calling and dark fusion and u get a dark gaia otk option as well. i can see what u're trying to do with speeder and cy-phoenix, but really? kinda inconsistent IMO.

Spells:
seeing quite alot of things missing here. iron core too situational to rely on. use the equip spell in sovr called iron core armor. instant burden of the mighty which also keeps ur monsters around for another turn. run 2-3 arms hole to dig them out and recycle them from grave when u send them there to protect ur monsters. also good deck thinning. pot of avarice provides more hand control, but personally i prefer 2 urgent synthesis instead to maintain field presence.

Traps:
i see u reli like to stick to the theme. if that's ur style, then by all means, use what works. however i feel for this deck to become more competitive it should run more user friendly traps. this deck is weak against swarming, so royal oppression is ur friend. staples like bottomless and torrential are needed ( i won't mention mirror cuz u already said u don't have)

i have my personal koa'ki meru list, tell me if u would like to see it Smile have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
desertrose
Duelist
Duelist
desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 pm

wow mucho thanks!
i'll really take those into consideration.
Back to top Go down
ABCduelist
Duelist
Duelist
ABCduelist

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Although I dont know how to play koa'ki meiru much...I can see a good deck. Keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)   Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With) Empty

Back to top Go down

Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)
Page 1 of 1