Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< Empty
PostSubject: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

22 creatures:
3 jinzo
3 jinzo returner
1 dad
1 judegement dragon
1 gorz
2 dark grepher
1 zombie career
1 bf-gale of whirlwind
2 lighlord wulf
1 lightlord raiko
1 lightlord ehren
2 lightlord lyla
1 lightlord jaen
1 card trooper
1 cyber dragon

17 spells:
2 solar recharge
2 charge of light brigade
2 allure
2 pot of avarice
1 future fusion
1 limiter removal
2 foolish burial
1 mst
1 heavy storm
1 dark fusion thingy from graveyard
1 brain control
1 reinforcement of the army

1 trap:
1 call of the haunted

this deck was inspired by DSummon* sry ah trying to copy u >.< * but i really like this deck so i make my own adjusment to it.. pls help me configure as tis current deck isnt running as well as i wanted it to be....
Back to top Go down
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Bump :S

All people busy ar? studying for final exams?... im so lone ly T,T
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 pm

lol u go study also la. I can check forum every 1 hour cuz I took a break every 1 hour or else head xplode.
overall nice deck. can remove ehren and put 1 more brigade lo.
Back to top Go down
MYultimate
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
MYultimate

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm

judgement dragon is not really useful in this case because you didn include in cards to return it to hand, and chances it would be send to grave more often... and you may consider 1 more charge? and are you refering to overload fusion? maybe some more trap would b nice, like thunder break? discard some of the cards u needed to be in the grave and support before jinzo is out
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 pm

LOL, I will put up my deck in my blog hopefully tomorrow if I have time, latest Wednesday
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:18 am

@LOKI: I am studying Razz jus that thinking this deck too much while studying so got distracted

@MYultimate: yeah was jus thinking if 1 Judgement was good or not, turn out that i can only use pot of avarise to return it and try draw it out again Mad and yup it was overload fusion

@DSummon: sry cant resist building this deck >< this is a great deck and hopefeully get to see ur version soon ^^ tahnks Razz
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Due to my fellow blogger suddenly posting for no reason, I decided to give his post some air time. Mine will be up at 10am sharp tomorrow at the blog, look out for it
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:23 pm

If me, I will still keep judgment at 2. if 1 goes to grave too bad. doesnot really affect since u will mill 2-3 cards per LL monster, however there is still a chance to draw it with the help of garoth or solar. mayb u can also put beckoning, my favorite LL trap card since it will also put ur jinzo baby and jinzo to grave.
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
slyx183

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm

L0KI wrote:
If me, I will still keep judgment at 2. if 1 goes to grave too bad. doesnot really affect since u will mill 2-3 cards per LL monster, however there is still a chance to draw it with the help of garoth or solar. mayb u can also put beckoning, my favorite LL trap card since it will also put ur jinzo baby and jinzo to grave.

lol beckoning light becomes a very hard card to play now with decisive arms around. wrong timing out pops decisive very pain u know... =P
Back to top Go down
dl_rol
Duelist
Duelist
dl_rol

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 pm

saw DS deck was totally different from mine and love it Razz

yeah i still kinda like JD in mine but hard decide >.< aaaa hard think must think, what i love about this deck cause its kinda like twilight yet so hard play overated JD Sad oh well some more experimenting to do.. might even consider to use 42 cards...... will see....
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Up to you, personally my deck is speed based, so not possible for me to summon out JD 99% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<   Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinzo Sworn * Sry DS >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: