Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Ultimate offering continous trap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Ultimate offering continous trap Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 am

At the cost of 500 life points, a player is allowed extra normal summon.

I post this as there are players hu duno the rulings for this cards...
Can someone hu is free post the full rulings for this card? THX
like yr opponent can activate this in a chain by continously paying 500 life.
Example, opponent attacks with a monster, i activate 'ultimate offering' by paying 500 lifepoint, then i chain by USING 'ultimate offering and again pay 500 LP, i normal summon the second chained offering monster to the field, then the 1st monster to the field used by ultimate offering. Shocked is this too confusing lol then nvm jus post the rulings for me THX
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron
ah jie

Number of posts : 4471

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 1:14 am

ah jie wrote:

Wah spammer alert !!!
jus type .............................................. cxan liao
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
kKbz

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:36 pm

cHim Qn ....
i know when opponent attacks with a monster - you cannot summon normally during opponent turn la - means you cannot "i normal summon the second chained offering monster to the field" by using the card effect..

As for the effect of the cards it's abit long and the way you type is confusing sia , not sure what you want to ask also ^^" .. so

for the text of the card , ask this section's moderator to cut and paste for u ba Smile
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm

kKbz wrote:
cHim Qn ....
i know when opponent attacks with a monster - you cannot summon normally during opponent turn la - means you cannot "i normal summon the second chained offering monster to the field" by using the card effect..

As for the effect of the cards it's abit long and the way you type is confusing sia , not sure what you want to ask also ^^" .. so

for the text of the card , ask this section's moderator to cut and paste for u ba Smile

that is whether i can activate 2 ( ultimate offerings in chain ) where Ultimate offering is the same exact onli 1 on the field...

Next time if can post video in this forum i will show example..... So can we post video here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate offering continous trap   Ultimate offering continous trap Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate offering continous trap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: