Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Help me edit my deck. I am noob.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanialAqil
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
DanialAqil

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Help me edit my deck. I am noob. Empty
PostSubject: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:23 am

Burm Burn Burn

3 Dark Blade
1 Dark Eradicator Warlock
1 Dark Magician
1 Dharc the Dark Charmer
2 Elemental Hero Clayman
1 Exiled Force
1 Ghost Gardna
2 Kiryu
1 Kunoichi
1 Shiba-Warrior Taro
1 Pitch-Dark Dragon
1 Skilled Dark Magician
2 Solar Flare Dragon
1 Summoned Skull
1 UFO Turtle

1 Card Destruction
1 Dark Room of Nightmare
1 Double Spell
1 Double Summon
1 Cloning
1 Foolish Burial
1 Giant Trunade
1 Heavy Storm
1 Junk Barrage
1 Meteor of Destruction
1 Nightmare's Steelcage
1 Poison of the Old Man
1 Rush Recklessly
1 Stray Lambs
2 The Warrior Returning Alive
1 Tribute to the Doomed
1 Wave-Motion Cannon

1 Birthright
1 Half or Nothing

scratch
http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=55980

Please help me form it, and tell me where to get the needed cards. This deck has a mix of ocg and tcg cards.
Back to top Go down
flamemode
Duelist
Duelist
flamemode

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 pm

ar what type of deck u forming? burning? cause i can not really understand this deck?

if is pure burning u can also use cards like volcanic series cards, like firetrooper and slicer (should be 1800att one can not remember the name) or des koala or steath bire
Back to top Go down
DanialAqil
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
DanialAqil

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 pm

It's surpossed to burn. But I know it sucks.
Back to top Go down
flamemode
Duelist
Duelist
flamemode

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 pm

icic ok i can helpu with burning deck cause i made before. but i will reply to u tonight. i am out now so my cards are not with me. if u need burning card u can get from me. my number is 97720504

BTW i wan your DT cards when i can get from u. sms at 97720504
Back to top Go down
DanialAqil
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
DanialAqil

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm

DT Dark paladin, flamvell paun I have. Some others I forgot.
Back to top Go down
lightlord
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lightlord

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 pm

u should have a theme not just some random cards juz thrown together like using volcanic deck to burn etc
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Discuss your trades via PM or SMS, or in appropriate trade threads...

And yes, like lightlord says, have a theme to a deck. Hopefully play and archetype as these provide more often than not decent support, and maybe even broken support.

To start, cut your effect-less monsters. The game of yugioh is way past the 1900 beatstick era. Avoid cards which require specific requirements to summon, unless you have means to meet it's requirements consistently. So yes, work on a goal you wish to achieve. If it is burn like what you said, then work towards it. Devote all your cards to burn and to protecting the cards that are used for it, while not splashing anything random in.

Since this is based on burn, remove anything that doesn't do so or help do so. So anything aggressive like Tribute to the Doomed, Heavy Storm, Giant Trunade, Exiled Force are out of the question, just to name a few.

Instead, use wikia for ideas on what to include. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Deck

They have a list of recommended cards so you have an idea of what you may wish to include. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
DanialAqil
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
DanialAqil

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Axehead wrote:
Discuss your trades via PM or SMS, or in appropriate trade threads...

And yes, like lightlord says, have a theme to a deck. Hopefully play and archetype as these provide more often than not decent support, and maybe even broken support.

To start, cut your effect-less monsters. The game of yugioh is way past the 1900 beatstick era. Avoid cards which require specific requirements to summon, unless you have means to meet it's requirements consistently. So yes, work on a goal you wish to achieve. If it is burn like what you said, then work towards it. Devote all your cards to burn and to protecting the cards that are used for it, while not splashing anything random in.

Since this is based on burn, remove anything that doesn't do so or help do so. So anything aggressive like Tribute to the Doomed, Heavy Storm, Giant Trunade, Exiled Force are out of the question, just to name a few.

Instead, use wikia for ideas on what to include. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Deck

They have a list of recommended cards so you have an idea of what you may wish to include. Hope this helps.

It did, thanks. Once I finish my deck, I'll post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me edit my deck. I am noob.   Help me edit my deck. I am noob. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me edit my deck. I am noob.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: