Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

my blackfeather deck 2.0

Go down 
+3
XiaoCola
asakura_y
shadowrick77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-02

my blackfeather deck 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

alright guys tell me what you think and give some advice

Monsters

gale x3
bora x3
shura x3
kalut x3
sirroco x2
blizzard x2
breaker x1
sangan x1
cyber dragon x1
dard armed dragon x1

spells

Allures x2
Book of Moon x2
black whirlwind x3
dark eruption x1
monster reborn x1
mystical space typhoon x1
heavy storm x1
brain control x1
mind control x2

traps

royal decree x2
bottomless trap hole x3
mirror force x1

edited 5/12/09

Last edited by shadowrick77 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : deck change)
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:14 am

No Dark Armed Dragon, Gorz, Black Whirlwind?
Are you playing TCG or OCG?

If it's really version 2.0, you could just edit your previous post instead of opening new post.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:59 am

no room for gorz or blackwhirl wind im not a fan of gorz but i like the whirlwind its just not fast enough and until the next gold series comes out i can't afford a DAD oh yeah tcg
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:02 am

whye isnt the whlirdwind fast enuff???
It grants constant hand power.
oso, it allows you to search for More bf, maybe u can search for the "bird Honest".
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:59 am

The hand advantage you gain through the synergy of Black Whirlwind and Blackwings is not to be overlooked.

I feel that 1 Delta-crow is enough, as you already have other cards to get rid of M/T cards, such as Breaker, Caius, MST, Storm, Trunade, and Wave.

For fixes, you could just swap out the 2 Cold Waves for Black Whirlwinds. Cyber Dragon is not really needed. You should really try out Gorz, it's a lifesaver sometimes. The fact that you run Caius is a justifiable cause to run Gorz.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:03 am

ok i took the cold waves out for the black whirlwind and took cyber dragon out for gorz and i cant find the other delta crow any ways. i tested it and the whirlwinds and they worked better than i thought they would oh and im talking to this guy about a DAD to splash in.but if do i'll probably be spending every weekend at home this summer lol
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:47 pm

I kinda agrre blk whirl wind is lame, cuz every time I summon BF, Book of Moon, Bottomless, trap hole, etc all disaster came. I rather hav a card that can add 1 BF lv 4 or lower frm deck like GB prooving ground, charge of light brigade, etc.

I prefer tragodia than gorz, gorz nly empty field later if ur LP 4000 or less, Dark dive own u cuz of empty fild + trago can be used for synchro and control monster but its nly my opinion smtimes gorz are better in 1st turn
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm

I think otherwise. The advantage potential with 1st turn 2x black whirlwinds is not to be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:11 am

If you use Black Whirlwind, I suggest you try to go for a more pure BW build? You can also use Icarus Attack too.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:01 am

i don;t know i think i agree with asakura_y but tonight is the first tourney first this build so i'll try it out tonight and come back with the results oh and i side 1 icarus attack
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:35 am

lol, yup although blk whirldwind is kinda lame, but there's no substitute for it.

icarus use in main deck, very powerful. Its only my opi ya, I think DAD is only a burden.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:47 am

well the tourney went kind of weird the deck worked perfect iguess. i went 3-2 with the build and beat 3 best guys in the hobby store. i beat rescue glads, lightsworns and control plants and then i lost in the mirror match because he ftked me the first and 3rd match and then i lost to a lightsworn deck because i got stuck with 2 black whirlwinds 2 allures a book of moon and a mirror force and then a similiar spell and trap hand next game but it worked pretty well i guess plus gorz was a livesaver against the control plants and i didn't even have to play it haha
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:13 pm

tats qquite nice to hear.
but IMO, i think bf shld not use Dark Arm. Cos Swarm so fast. how to count.
LOL.
My opi only.dun flame:D

Last edited by XiaoCola on Fri May 15, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing of words.)
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:39 am

i don't know if i'm going to use dad yet cause i dont have one but if i get one in the gold set i might use it as a fail sate in the deck
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:38 am

but can u control ur graveyard??
If u cant it might turn to a burden.
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:22 am

dad dun use, dead draw if u dun play vayu or dark creator can only use it if ur lucky cuz its very hard to control in BF the nly card to control is blizzard which unly put 1. hmm u dun play elfen ya.
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:39 am

i prolly wont use the dad but i have a more stable build now i think im going to try run this at regionals so now is the last chance for any comments or help so please help if you can
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:34 am

woah....
From wad i see,
I think it would be better for you to Run a Pure Black Feather.
And Side Caius Wif Giant Orc For D.D Virus.
Mystical Tomato dun seem suitable for this deck. Small amount of good monsters Wif 1.5k atk and below.
I am not saying gale, kulat or billzard is bad. just that they are better from hand.
maybe max black whirlwind and dark eruption???
The cards icarus attack would really fit in just nice.
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:32 am

BF Blizzard can't be special summoned so that is one less target for Mystic Tomato.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:24 pm

blizzard cannot be special summon?
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:14 pm

XiaoCola wrote:

Effect from YGO wiki:
This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm

asakura_y wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:

Effect from YGO wiki:
This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Really.
OMFG.
didnt noe.
rarely play with bf.
Then Shura Can Search it?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
Ball-Snow

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
asakura_y wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:

Effect from YGO wiki:

Really.
OMFG.
didnt noe.
rarely play with bf.
Then Shura Can Search it?

zzz? it reads CANNOT BE special summon le ._. u still ask
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:28 pm

lol.
ok.ok.
srry.
Back to top Go down
brennan
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
brennan

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:09 am

maybe u could try out dark creator?
Back to top Go down
shadowrick77
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
shadowrick77

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 am

i tried dark creator and it dosent do much good but the new list i posted works great it got me my invite to nationals lol i like it and icarus can be a dead draw although they did help a couple of games at a few regionals i have to admit but they were more of a dead draw than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my blackfeather deck 2.0   my blackfeather deck 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

my blackfeather deck 2.0
Page 1 of 1