Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Forming a Neos deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
W1ll1@M
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
W1ll1@M

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Forming a Neos deck Empty
PostSubject: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 am

Hi guys,
I am trying to form a Neos deck wif their fusion but i dunno how to!!!So hope u guys can help me by giving me ideas/tips/advices...i wan to form tis deck cuz i hav been playing metagame deck and quite boring le...i play Neos deck is for fun de...i wan to enjoy tis game more by playing anime deck....hope i could form a standard neos deck...colin and kenneth hope u could help me in tis...thx a lot u guys
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Espada
Espada
Kenneth

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 1:43 am

Wah... Colin will definitely know how to...

But his style is alittle slow cuz his one is store until can do Neos combo.
His one is sudden combo den u die that kind.
But he got more experience playing Neos Fusion deck.

The base cards are usually,

Neos x 3
Another Neos x 3
Air Hummingbird x 3(free life)
Ground Mole x 1
Black Panther x 1 or 2
Aqua Dolphin x 1 or 2
Flare Scarab x 1 or Optional
Glow Moss x 1 or Optional
Convert Contact x 3
O - Oversoul x 3
Common Soul x 1 or 2 or totally optional

Depends on how u would like ur contact fusion kill cons to be. Colin's one was Solem Judgement + Air Neos. Cuz Solem judgements cuts ur life really low and Air Neos just gets a super boost to it.
See how lah. Colin should have a better idea on how to build this deck.
Back to top Go down
http://duelsociety.blogspot.com, http://f1r3n1t3z.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 3:42 am

Yea yea william =D when i've modified this deck to a better version then i'll post it =D
Back to top Go down
W1ll1@M
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
W1ll1@M

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:47 pm

can i use future fusion/polymerization/miracle fusion/fusion gate to summon neos fusions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:04 pm

yo william, cannot la, you cannot summon neos fusions other that the required method of summoning them, if can ar, i long ago do liao lo!
Back to top Go down
desertrose
Duelist
Duelist
desertrose

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 am

there's a good tactic to play neos. use cards to send nes to the grave then bring him back it's so easy. cards like swing of memories oversoul birthright hero mask are useful cards to put in. and seriously flare scarab and glow moss are not needed but can be put in and switched in for the other neo-spacians depending on your fusion deck. If you want can play chrysallis. add in like 2 of each and cocoon party and the cont. spell that revive neo-spacians by tributing chrysallis. and pathfinder and alius are important cards. hope those helped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:39 pm

flare scarab is a good neos spacian to put inside the deck. glow moss i will not recommend, but flare scarab is strong. i do put flare scarab inside my contact fusion deck last time. and it proved to be a success =D. cocoon type monsters are not a must to put inside. but however you are able to do a quicker triple contact fusion due to that =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming a Neos deck   Forming a Neos deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming a Neos deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: