Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Warrior Strike self edited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HongPing
Duelist
Duelist
HongPing

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Warrior Strike self edited Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi guys, my friend's a new player(just a social player) and he now plays his Warrior Strike Deck which he edited himself(with a bit of my help). Needs some better editing I guess, he thinks it's still quite slow and vulnerable.

Warrior Strike Deck

Total Cards:40

Monster cards:20

1 Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu
2 Exiled Force
2 Card Trooper
3 Evocator Chevalier
2 Blazewing Butterfly
1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Featherizer
1 Sangan
3 Phoenix Gearfried (I don't think he really needs 3)
1 Marshmallow

Spell cards:15

1 Reload
1 United We Stand
1 Hidden Armory
1 Gemini Spark
2 Supervise
2 Double Summon
1 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Future Fusion
1 Ancient Rules
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Trap cards:5

1 Mirror Force
1 Dark Bribe
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Divine Wrath
1 Imperial Iron Wall

Extra Deck cards: 2

2 Superalloy Beast Raptinus

He's currently just playing with my Macro Monarch Deck so that's y his cards are built like that...hahah any comments are accepted. =)
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Is that gemini deck or wats the theme of the deck??
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
HongPing
Duelist
Duelist
HongPing

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

Yup a gemini deck
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 am

Ancient rules a bit redundant since u can't search the chavalier, gem spark should be at 3, trying adding in traps like warning judgment ?
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
HongPing
Duelist
Duelist
HongPing

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 am

hmm...will recommend to my friend to try it out, thx! Smile
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:27 am

In every archetype, you should be identifying and maxing the archetype specific cards that are what makes the deck worth playing over other decks in the first place. Usually, these are cards that generate advantage with little to no effort at all.

In this deck, the cards are Supervise and Gemini Spark. Which you SHOULD be playing 3 of each.

Your monster lineup will probably need to incorporate more of the powerful level 4s to synergise with the multiple Sparks. The Crusader of Endymion and Dark Valkyria pair would serve as a decent combo, as well as being able to fuel the OP Black Luster if you should get your hands on a copy.

Imo, Phoenix Gearfried should be ran in minimal amounts, as the only consistent way to get it out is to dump it via FF/Featherizer and then going into Blazewing Butterfly/Supervise. Speaking of FF, Dragon's Mirror is also a card you could consider to bring out Superalloy Beast Raptinus more consistently.

The deck also runs a lot of traditionally 'bad' cards. Bad in the sense that many of these cards are detrimental in terms of card advantage, or hindering you from achieving the game state you wish to achieve.

Kotetsu and Exiled are two examples. Instead of dedicating your once per turn normal summon/set to them, you can instead be setting Featheriser or any of the aforementioned Level 4 Gemini beatsticks, which essentially generate more pluses either by thinning the deck allowing you to draw into your power cards quicker, setting up your grave for Dragon's Mirror into Superalloy Beast Raptinus, or by generating that +1 through battle.

Reload as well. It just blatantly leaves you with 1 less card, for no reason at all, and does not permanently fix the problems you have with drawing badly (the proper solution should be editing the decklist)

Should also be running Heavy Storm and Dark Hole.

Lastly, if your friend is playing you, and no one else but you for the most part, do max Imperial Iron Walls.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
HongPing
Duelist
Duelist
HongPing

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 am

Hahah thanks for the comments! Will let my friend know about this, I'm sure he'll appreciate your help~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Strike self edited   Warrior Strike self edited Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Strike self edited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: