Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Shadow Paladin Deck Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChoSpirit
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
ChoSpirit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Shadow Paladin Deck Question Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Paladin Deck Question   Shadow Paladin Deck Question EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 pm

hi i want to ask something about shadow paladin deck
is it enough to buy 1 booster set of Empty Shadow God Eclipse (BT-04) to make 1 deck of Shadow paladin?thanks

and I want to ask something related to booster pack
if buy a box of booster pack that contain 30 booster pack , do I have a chance to get the whole 80 differences card?thanks
Back to top Go down
lamerex72
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lamerex72

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Question   Shadow Paladin Deck Question EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

nope .. and if u buy 1 box .. will not be enough to build a shadow paladin deck .. if u wanna buy box .. i would rather u share and get the commons and rares first ... then after tht u get the foils individually .... more worth .. from how i build la
Back to top Go down
MonoPrisma
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
MonoPrisma

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Question   Shadow Paladin Deck Question EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm

1 box at least 3 RRR,5 RR and rest commons. So its abit hard to get all Shadow paladin RRR and RR's. Rather u buy it together with friend, take the Shadow paladin and he/she take the other clans (whichever clan he/she making). Then more worth, the rest of cards just buy singles. Complete ur deck cheaper and faster.
Back to top Go down
Bunnyx3
Duelist
Duelist
Bunnyx3

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Question   Shadow Paladin Deck Question EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Erm, it will take up to 3 boxs to build a decent SP deck. Cus if you are unlucky like me, only one of the boxes have 1 phantom blaster dragon and 1 dark shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Paladin Deck Question   Shadow Paladin Deck Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Paladin Deck Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-YUGIOH Games :: Cardfight! Vanguard :: Cardfight! Vanguard General Discussion-
Jump to: