Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

SinTown Machina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
Cross

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-21

SinTown Machina Empty
PostSubject: SinTown Machina   SinTown Machina EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Monsters (13):
3x Sin Cyber End Dragon
3x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3x Machina Fortress

3x Machina Gearframe
1x Machina Peacekeeper

Spells (14):
2x Terraforming
3x Geartown
2x Double Cyclone
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Limiter Removal
1x Giant Trunade
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps (13):
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Dust Tornado
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force

I do really need your help. I can't afford PoDs before the reprint, same goes to Warnings. I can't play Malefic Stardust, because I'm in European region of TCG. Double Cyclones have been tested and seem to be ok choice.
Any help will be appreciated! ^^ (I'm having a tournament next weekend, and I'd like to make best use of this deck ^^).
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist
hamtaro

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-02

SinTown Machina Empty
PostSubject: Re: SinTown Machina   SinTown Machina EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

hmm monsters too few for my liking. but thats just me.

why not use 3 Terraforming? and there isnt much time before September banlist takes place, so replace the Trunade for Heavy storm or something else. i would say you already have more than enough traps for protection, so you dont really need Warnings.

btw whats the reason you cant play Malefic Stardust? not released for Europe TCG yet?
Back to top Go down
seitenshi
Duelist
Duelist
seitenshi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-15

SinTown Machina Empty
PostSubject: Re: SinTown Machina   SinTown Machina EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 pm

hamtaro wrote:
hmm monsters too few for my liking. but thats just me.

why not use 3 Terraforming? and there isnt much time before September banlist takes place, so replace the Trunade for Heavy storm or something else. i would say you already have more than enough traps for protection, so you dont really need Warnings.

btw whats the reason you cant play Malefic Stardust? not released for Europe TCG yet?

Hmm, I'm guessing it's probably due to Malefic Stardust not being a Machine type so there is little synergy with Machina Fortress.

Just like to point out that the deck is rather vulnerable to Rai-oh, your low rank monsters cannot kill it, and you can't bring out either your Malefic or Machina with it on the field
Back to top Go down
Cross
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
Cross

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-21

SinTown Machina Empty
PostSubject: Re: SinTown Machina   SinTown Machina EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

hamtaro wrote:

That's right, it hasn't been released here.
As for deck - it doesn't have much trouble with TKRO, however trouble starts with set Spirit Reapers ^^.
Anyway, I'll have to abandon this project (last tournament in this banlist was cancelled T_T) 'till the reprint of PoDs, and until then, I'd have to play with another deck, because this one surely won't do well in the new meta.
Would you guys mind checking my another deck? I wouldn't like to create new topic one after another, so I'd post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SinTown Machina Empty
PostSubject: Re: SinTown Machina   SinTown Machina Empty

Back to top Go down

SinTown Machina
Page 1 of 1