Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

forced requisition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyw555
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
tyw555

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-05-03

forced requisition Empty
PostSubject: forced requisition   forced requisition EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm

heres some doubts about forced requisition
1. when can i activate it or can i activate it when i discard cards from my hand by opp card effect or by my own card effects such as (bronic,snipe hunter,karma cut,raigeki break,the tricky)
2.so if i activate cards such as morphing jar and card destruction while force requisition is face-up on my field , after all effect resolves my opp will have no cards in their hand? depending if the no. of cards in my hand is greater than my opp hand
3.if i control 1 or more face-up forced requisition on my field,will their effects stack? i think so.....
4.suppose my face-up forced requisition is removed from my field just after i discard cards from my hand by card effects,will the effect of forced requisition still apply?

plz help me out ty
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

forced requisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: forced requisition   forced requisition EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 am

When you discard a card as a cost, you cannot activate Forced Requisition (as in flip it face up)

If it is already face up, you can discard a card as a cost then resolve the effect of the card you activated followed by Forced Requisition

If you activate the effect of Morphing Jar/Card Destruction, yes your opponent will draw then discard whatever number you discarded after resolution.

Yes multiple copies of the card stacks.

Forced Requisition requires to be face up on the field to take effect as it is a continuous trap.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
tyw555
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
tyw555

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-05-03

forced requisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: forced requisition   forced requisition EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

okay thx but the real problem is how do i flip it face-up?

Back to top Go down
seitenshi
Duelist
Duelist
seitenshi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-15

forced requisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: forced requisition   forced requisition EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm

cards like dark world dealings, dark lightning, dark world monk help to discard via effect, then you activate the face down trap (as a chain I think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forced requisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: forced requisition   forced requisition Empty

Back to top Go down

forced requisition
Page 1 of 1