Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SgCardMart
Duelist
Duelist
SgCardMart

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore   Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Dear YuGiOh Gamers and Forumers,

I am happy to announce that SG Cardmart is now the Offical Distributor for all Konami OCG n Accessory Products for Singapore and Indonesia. We are also incharge of local organized play for all offical events.

Clarification Notice

This is to clarify that we have nothing to do with CardMasterGames Singapore/Beauty World/Jcube Games@Dhoby Ghaut. I apologize for any misunderstandings or inconvience caused. For any further information or help regarding distribution or sales of YuGiOh Products or organized play, please contact the following persons

Jerry
jerrychue@sgcardmart.com
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Yoan.Yuki

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore   Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

its ok. We understand. And i, as a player and Judge, i wish the best and i will give some collaboration with you; if you need it.

Below is the announce from official site:

Quote :
2011/8/1
From 1st August, 2011, SG CARDMART will be responsible for Asian Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Card Game in Singapore. Address: 3 Peminpin Drive, #08-01, Lip Hing Industrial Building, Singapore 576147, enquiry no.(+65) 6255 7551 for Chua Chang. Should you have other enquiry, you may email to support@konami.com.hk

Last edited by Yoan.Yuki on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding official announce.)
Back to top Go down

Offical change of Distributor for Konami Singapore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! Tournaments :: SG Cardmart - Announcements & Events Thread-
Jump to: