Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Oracle question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Oracle question Empty
PostSubject: Oracle question   Oracle question EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi, would like to ask some questions for Oracle Think Tanks.

If CEO Amaterasu attacks and after twin drive I have 4 cards in the hand does it gains and extra 4000 ATK?

And, does this applies to Mocha and Milk too? Like after drive check I have 4 or more cards in my hand, does the effect of Mocha and Milk still activate?

Please help me clarify these questions, thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
mickey
Duelist
Duelist
mickey

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Oracle question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle question   Oracle question EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

If I not wrong, when CEO attacks and drive check and u appears to have 4 cards after tat, u gain 4000 atk cos CEO is a passive effect. In the case of mocha and milk are different, wat they have are auto effects tat is stated clearly that when u atk or when u boost in the case of milk. For both, u does not gain additional atk even if u have 4 or more cards after check cos atk and boost comes before drive check. So it applies only to CEO and yup, it also works when u have only 1 card in your have hand but u trigger a draw trigger during twin drive check. This explains the importance of draw triggers in ott decks. Hope I help Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Oracle question
Page 1 of 1