Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow

Go down 
+6
winkles
RedEyesFan
siryugiohalot
elijahkwanxy
holylight
FableDestiny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FableDestiny
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
FableDestiny

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:42 am

I was wondering which of these two cards is good to use in anyone's deck. To me, both are almost the same... scratch scratch

Battle Fader
DARK/Fiend - Effect/1/0/0
When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase. If this card is Special Summoned with this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.

Swift Scarecrow
EARTH/Machine - Effect/1/0/0
When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can discard this card to negate that attack and end the Battle Phase.

So, which one of these two has the biggest advantages when dealing with OTKs decks... Question
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:35 am

battle fader you can negate the battle phase. plus you can special summoned with battle fader effect.
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
elijahkwanxy

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:06 pm

depends on the deck ur playing ba i guess..

in my opinion, fader is better for monarch deck and scarecrow is better for doppeldandy or a deck with similar system
Back to top Go down
siryugiohalot
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
siryugiohalot

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

i will say battle fader because can sp summon it out.then next time u can do something about the fader(like synchro or tribute away) or let it stay there as shield
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
RedEyesFan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm

siryugiohalot wrote:
i will say battle fader because can sp summon it out.then next time u can do something about the fader(like synchro or tribute away) or let it stay there as shield

and its a DARK type

Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

RedEyesFan wrote:
siryugiohalot wrote:

and its a DARK type

it gets remove from play no dad or chaos abuse la only way is it gets milled by trooper or ryko
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist
t1ssue

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm

agreeing with elijahkwanxy...
depends on the type of deck u play thou....
fader(DARK)= allureable + 1 free monster....but u tio warning u suck thumb la
scarecrow nonid send to grave so its almost a 'cfm wun die this turn' card
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:28 pm

t1ssue wrote:

lol??elijahkwanxy is a noob. scarecrow is better for doppeldandy hahas make me laugh when i see this lol.
elijahkwanxy sorry to say that u really noob, next time u play scarecrow in doppel lo since you say until scarecrow so strong. you use you comfirm get first de. I think you get the last lol

Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:54 am

Scarecrow for Drill Warrior Loop.
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:56 am

And why is this in the rulings section?
Back to top Go down
FableDestiny
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
FableDestiny

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:28 am

Wow, i didnt expect to get some great answers from you guys. =D

I thought no one would bother to answer this question i post. Thank you very much. To be honest, I have recently just got back to Yu-Gi-Oh game & i wanted to build a new deck but got abit confused with the current rulings, meta, etc.. (I even join this forum to get more info. =p)

Well, i still deciding which one of the two I will be using in future but majority i heard from other players that Battle Fader is far more better than Swift Scarecrow.

Thanks again for helping me on this topic. cheers
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
bishzor101

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

It is up to player preference.
Back to top Go down
black man
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
black man

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

jus like bishzor 101 said it is up to player preference so i think it is better for u to test it out yourself cos some feel that scarecrow is good as it goes to the grave but i think that fader is better as more decks can use it
Back to top Go down
ernestkwanxz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
ernestkwanxz

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

holylight wrote:
t1ssue wrote:

lol??elijahkwanxy is a noob. scarecrow is better for doppeldandy hahas make me laugh when i see this lol.
elijahkwanxy sorry to say that u really noob, next time u play scarecrow in doppel lo since you say until scarecrow so strong. you use you comfirm get first de. I think you get the last lol

hey you can you stop flaming here? this is not a place for you to flame . u wan flame? go facebook flame . dont come here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow   Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better? Battle Fader or Swift Scarecrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: