Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

mini tournament at elsie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-05-13

mini tournament at elsie Empty
PostSubject: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Here is the detail on the tourney.

Hosted by = Felix (Iosmk)
Location = Elsie card shop(5 min walk from HOUGANG MRT station)
Date and time = 31 March 2011(Thursday), hopefully 2.30 Pm
Entrance Fee = $3
Format = 4-7 participants -> single elimination
more than 8 participants -> Swiss 3 to 5 rounds

Note = for those who don't know how to go, i don't mind fetching you from hougang MRT station. So you just need to go to the mrt station, and wait me. I will go there straightly.
For those who wanna go by yourselves, from Hougang MRT, go out of the station. exit to the hougang mall direction. when you go out, you will see hougang mall. From there, go right and you will see lots of small shops on the left. Keep going straight, until you see a female underwear shop(sorry for the rudeness). Turn right. The first shop is Elsie card shop.
You can call me at 83845396 for more information.

Prizes (if there are 4 to 12 participants)=
1st = power tool dragon 3D
2nd =Konami 1st layer protector
??? = ??? (if reached around 8 duelists or more, there will be more prizes for this category, and the prizes will be announced during the day itself by voting)

Prize Pool (if there are 13 participants or more)=
- Starlight road rare
- Scrap chimera super rare
- power tool dragon 3D
- Konami 1st layer protector
??? = ??? (if reached around 16 duelists or more, there will be more prizes for this category, and the prizes will be announced during the day itself by voting)

Lucky draw = 1.5 litre of Seasons ICE LEMON TEA

NOTE = PRIZES MAY DECREASE IF TOO LESS PEOPLE JOIN. for example, only 4 people join. 12 dollars can't cover prizes of power tool and konami 1st layer protector. so prizes will be decided on that day itself.

~More prizes will be added if there are more participants.

Rules and regulations

1, Following March 2011 Banlist and cards from any language is allowed.
(http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/)
2, No proxies and fake cards is allowed during the tournament.
3, Main deck, max : 60 min : 40.
Side deck, max : 15 min : 0.
Extra deck, max : 15 min : 0.
4, If you are caught cheating, you will be counted lost to that match and lost your chance of winning by getting disqualified.
5, For cards like synchros and fusions, please take them out when playing and send them to graveyard etc. when needed.
6, Judges have the right to disqualify if the participants disobey the rules
7, Any card ruling problems should be asked to the judges, the another host.
8, If you lost, please don't go yet. We might create some sudden event whereas the losers may have a chance to win something else(such as lucky draw)
10, If there are more response from the participants, more prizes will be waiting.
11, Standard Konami ruling during the gameplay.

Contact me =
facebook = felix.suroso@yahoo.com.sg
Phone = +65 8384 5396

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm

did any1 joined ur previous tourney??
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

according to his last post on the other page, that tourney was postponed
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm

1stly its too fcked up for the prizes. then next thing is at the shop itself, no one comes and the shop closes early. so i was lucky no one join. and jess, do u think this is better than the previous one or this is still really fcked up? need suggestion
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm

ANYWAY SORRY, THE PRIZE FOR POWER TOOL DRAGON 3D. IT HAS A VERY SLIGHT CONNED AT THE TOP PART. SO WINNERS CAN CHOOSE TO TAKE THAT POWER TOOL OR 1 POWER TOOL ULTRA PLUS 1 BOOSTER. thats all for the update
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:10 pm

iosmk wrote:
ANYWAY SORRY, THE PRIZE FOR POWER TOOL DRAGON 3D. IT HAS A VERY SLIGHT CONNED AT THE TOP PART. SO WINNERS CAN CHOOSE TO TAKE THAT POWER TOOL OR 1 POWER TOOL ULTRA PLUS 1 BOOSTER. thats all for the update

You have not answered Je$$'s question. Who actually JOINED previously, how are you going to compensate the players who took the time to go down to be turned down?

Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 pm

i answered alr. u got see the post before the UPDATE POWER TOOL thingy? and i wrote there postponed.
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Quote :
this tournament will be POSTPONED BY AROUND 1 MONTH AND EDITED WITH GREAT CHANGE. will try to find a larger place to host and now im finding suitable cards for the tournament. sorry for the disappointment. though im hosting a mini tournament tmr @elsie, entrance fee is 1 or 2 dlr depending on responses there, and how many people join. prices are usually only 5 or 6 boosters as only around 6 to 8 people max will join. so for those who wanna join, do tell me in advance.

so how??
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Your prizes shudnt have any con larh.....

Oya btw you dun learn rite... tell you dun host at elsie shop already LOL.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 pm

@jess = oh that one. yeah got people join the tourney. its 4 people though and its 1 dollar entrance fee. its for fun. 1st prize 1 booster 2nd prize 1 can of drink ^^ sorry i forget about that

@vampire = tmr got CM tourney too. so i cant host there sadly.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm

iosmk wrote:
@jess = oh that one. yeah got people join the tourney. its 4 people though and its 1 dollar entrance fee. its for fun. 1st prize 1 booster 2nd prize 1 can of drink ^^ sorry i forget about that

@vampire = tmr got CM tourney too. so i cant host there sadly.

can drink worth more than $1 ????
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 pm

no. its their decision.i go ask them already. 1st price booster, deal? people say yes. 2nd prize gungnir, they say no deal. then i say, how bout 1 set of united we stand? they say dun wan. then what u all want? someone say, hey i very thirsty, make the prize 1 can of drink lah. then all people say, haha ok. i was like, ohh since its your decision then not my problem alr. then decided, 1 can of drink
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 am

For those who are joining, please be punctual. I will be there by 1.45 pm.
See you guys there.
Back to top Go down
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Today's turnout=
1st : vishal (fairy beatdown) ---> instead of power tool, we agreed to give tragoedia as 1st prize
2nd : mama lemon (six sam) --> supposed to be power giant 3d, but he insisted to change to 1 set of card of consonance
3rd : wenjie and kenny (counter fairy and frognarch) ---> shared prize, supposed to be dark dust spirit asian, they want the ice lemon tea 1.5 litre.

Total participants : 6 people.

Thx for ur support.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

iosmk wrote:
Today's turnout=
1st : vishal (fairy beatdown) ---> instead of power tool, we agreed to give tragoedia as 1st prize
2nd : mama lemon (six sam) --> supposed to be power giant 3d, but he insisted to change to 1 set of card of consonance
3rd : wenjie and kenny (counter fairy and frognarch) ---> shared prize, supposed to be dark dust spirit asian, they want the ice lemon tea 1.5 litre.

Total participants : 6 people.

Thx for ur support.

I like the high lighted part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
iosmk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iosmk

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 pm

lol why the total no of participants, u like that part? is it lame or sth lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mini tournament at elsie   mini tournament at elsie Empty

Back to top Go down

mini tournament at elsie
Page 1 of 1