Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Vanguard Tournaments

Go down 
+3
Lolzorx
Dreamz
Lao Shi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lao Shi
Duelist
Duelist
Lao Shi

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Vanguard Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 am

From Rick:

Its an unofficial tournament, but i've received some promos from bushiroad to give out during the event itself

Date :Sunday 27th march

Time 4pm (might be later as we have wow realm qualifiers on that day, so priority space is to them)

Venue : Nee soon south cc 30 yishun st 81 singapore 768455

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_6143/travel_site_126731/

Fees: $5 per person

All particpants will receive a vanguard PR

Prizes will be boosters, limited to top 3

Also if you are interested, there will be people around to teach you how to play vanguard.

Also on friday, 1st of april there would be a official vanguard TD tournament. Where you would be only allowed to use either the buster blade TD or the dragonic overlord TD . This levels the playing field somewhat, and allows newcomers to enter and play.

All entrants will also receive a vanguard PR . Entry fee is $5 But if you bought a vanguard TD
on that day(from the shop..), then it will be waived. However entry for this tournament is capped at 24 people.

Last edited by Lao Shi on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Dreamz

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 am

Wa u very fast le.. I haven host tourney u wan host liao
Back to top Go down
Lao Shi
Duelist
Duelist
Lao Shi

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 am

Dreamz wrote:

No choice leh, have a lot of cards to sell, anyways yugioh zexal decks delayed so i am trying to host tournament this and next week lor. Quite a number of players here
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:24 am

Lao Shi wrote:
Dreamz wrote:

No choice leh, have a lot of cards to sell, anyways yugioh zexal decks delayed so i am trying to host tournament this and next week lor. Quite a number of players here
Yea theres quite abit of players here already, theres a vanguard tournament this sunday for those who don't know at khatib cc and those who join gets a vanguard promo and the prizes are vanguard boosters
Back to top Go down
James0606
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
James0606

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

any complete details of the sun tourney ?
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 pm

sounds interesting...maybe i shuld play too haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelsociety.blogspot.com
robotpro
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
robotpro

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

O.o I Would Also Like Some details On The Tournament Pls
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

any updates?
Back to top Go down
Dogchain
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 am

sounds good...
Back to top Go down
Lao Shi
Duelist
Duelist
Lao Shi

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 am

uppppp
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Today's vanguard tournament was pretty successful, with LOTS of Heathaze/Kagero.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Silent

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 am

April 1st tourney.. Is only TD decks or TD with Mix TD cards meaning 2 TD deck combined mix and match.. i heard from people you are allow to mix as long as it is a TD version zzz
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 am

Silent wrote:
April 1st tourney.. Is only TD decks or TD with Mix TD cards meaning 2 TD deck combined mix and match.. i heard from people you are allow to mix as long as it is a TD version zzz
From what i know you can only use the 50cards you get from 1TD and not mix or modify if it allows modification theres no point being a TD tournament in the first place
Back to top Go down
Silent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 am

Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:
From what i know you can only use the 50cards you get from 1TD and not mix or modify if it allows modification theres no point being a TD tournament in the first place

Then it is alright.. cause i went khatib today and the people there told me u can get 2 TD decks and mix the td cards..
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 am

Silent wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:

Then it is alright.. cause i went khatib today and the people there told me u can get 2 TD decks and mix the td cards..
Who are THOSE people you are refering to? cause most of the players/regulars there me and my friends were told by rick to use 1sealed/50cards in the TD for the tournament, I guess its better to ask the rick a.k.a the owner instead of THOSE people there.

Last edited by Lolzorx on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 am

Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:

Who are THOSE people that you are refering to? cause most of the players/regulars there me and my friends were told by rick to use 1sealed/50cards in the TD for the tournament, I guess its better to ask the rick a.k.a the owner instead of THOSE people whom I not know of there.

Hey bro, how do i know? You think i 1 day go down there can know so many people ar? And i just went down to see, owner not there wad can i do? Then players there say is like that, what can i do? I also not regular also duno who is the regulars there.. Obvious that why i ask here right.. You talk like want to fight like that..
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 am

Silent wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:
Lolzorx wrote:
Silent wrote:

Who are THOSE people that you are refering to? cause most of the players/regulars there me and my friends were told by rick to use 1sealed/50cards in the TD for the tournament, I guess its better to ask the rick a.k.a the owner instead of THOSE people whom I not know of there.

Hey bro, how do i know? You think i 1 day go down there can know so many people ar? And i just went down to see, owner not there wad can i do? Then players there say is like that, what can i do? I also not regular also duno who is the regulars there.. Obvious that why i ask here right.. You talk like want to fight like that..
in where was the talk like want to fight seriously? also, you can seek clarification on the day itself with owner/judge/person-in-charge just bring all your TD cards down just so in-case you need to change your deck back to the TD50 cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Tournaments   Vanguard Tournaments Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Tournaments
Page 1 of 1