Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

my angel deck

Go down 
+2
winkles
bunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bunny
Duelist
Duelist
bunny

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-02

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Name of deck:

Total Cards:40
Monster Cards:19
3 Master Hyperion
3 Agent of Mystery-Earth
3 Agent of Creation-Venus
3 orange
1 honest
2 Archlord Krystia
1 Athena
3 shine ball

Total Magic Cards:12
1 pot of duality
1 valhalla, hall of the fallen
1 giant trunade
1 white elephant's gift
2 MST
1 monster reborn
1 dark hole
1 book of moon
3 treasure from heaven

Total Trap Cards:9
1 frigg apple
2 solemn warning
2 diemensional prison
1 trap stun
1 mirror force
1 solemn judgement
1 synchro material

R/F my agent deck pls
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-02-06

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

-1 frigg apple
-1 trapstun
-1 synchro material
-1 athena
+1 hecatrice
+2 pot of duality
+1 shrink
i really dun see the point in frigg apple i mean sure there is life point gain +1 token but issit really necessary?trapstun not really needed synchro material is a waste of space athena is slow add hecatrice to search out vahalla also is +1 for grave for krystia and hyperion duality speed up ur consistency put more so chance of drawing it higher shrink is to make up for a 2nd honest.
Back to top Go down
bunny
Duelist
Duelist
bunny

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:27 pm

but i only have 1 valhalla.... do i need to add more.... for the frig apple rite?? i kinda used it in everydeck as it represents something important to me XP.....
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm

ok den maybe replace the hecatrice for that since its a personal thing
Back to top Go down
bunny
Duelist
Duelist
bunny

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

other than that my deck is ok alr??
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

still need more pot for consistency thats all
Back to top Go down
bunny
Duelist
Duelist
bunny

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

POT..... the ultimate exp card.......
Back to top Go down
BlackAce-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
BlackAce-

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2010-12-24

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm

bunny wrote:
POT..... the ultimate exp card.......
trisula more expensive
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 pm

pot can fit better than trishula making it ultimate
Back to top Go down
skullmat@hotmail.co.uk
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
skullmat@hotmail.co.uk

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-11

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

from personal experience, with all fair-Based builds you need to run 2 or 3 valhallas, as well as hecatrice (Depending on how much space you have or deck-thinning you will need, if you run 3 Valhallas then 2 Hecatrice, 2 Valhallas and 1 Hecatrice, ^^)

also, if you need deck thinning and don't have dualites, then for fairies try and run either Shining Angles and/or Nova Summoners (you can get them both cheap enough, Nova is a common from Gold 3 so it's easy to come by)

otherwise, I don't know how the angel deck runs, thats just from personal experience with Faries, ^^
Back to top Go down
yangyang548
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
yangyang548

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-03-14

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I also have a fairy deck too. Since I do not use cards with draw power, I tried to oppress and win my opponent before I needed draw power. My deck build is basically high fairy beatdown using Valhalla as the summoning agent. I play Sanctuary in the Sky too, so I can easily get Master Hyperion into my hand by using Agent to Mystery - Earth. Also used Master Hyperion's effect with Sanctuary in the Sky to clear my opponent's field quick and do a high damage attacks with fairies, using The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter to boost massive attack. This way, with Valhalla on the field, you can easily swarm the field with strong fairies.
Back to top Go down
iamchong
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iamchong

Number of posts : 106

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 am

I love how a single Hyperion can be spammed again twice in a row with athena. (but i think u sld use it only if u have the space)

If your deck is based around spamming Hyperion's effect, i think "Archlord Krystia" should be kept at 1 or don't used at all because it doesnt come out to play often (if you are going to use its effect to special summon it) and can be a dead draw since most fairy monsters will be removed from play in the graveyard most of the time by Hyperion (who can easily be brought out and clear field).

Although Hyperion can control the graveyard, most of the time u don't even need to when u can spammed Hyperion again with "Burial from a different dimension" and with other cards to form a OTK. "Archlord Krystia" can prevent your own Fairies from being special summoned with "valhalla, hall of the fallen" and also, the special summon of Hyperion itself using its own effect.

I just think that "valhalla, hall of the fallen" can be replaced by other useful cards but then again, u can try it out to see how well it works for you and maybe post here again to let me know because im still trying to get the best combination of cards for an agent deck.

These are just some experience i had from testing an agent deck i tried out with my friends.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
winkles

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

iamchong wrote:
I love how a single Hyperion can be spammed again twice in a row with athena. (but i think u sld use it only if u have the space)

If your deck is based around spamming Hyperion's effect, i think "Archlord Krystia" should be kept at 1 or don't used at all because it doesnt come out to play often (if you are going to use its effect to special summon it) and can be a dead draw since most fairy monsters will be removed from play in the graveyard most of the time by Hyperion (who can easily be brought out and clear field).

Although Hyperion can control the graveyard, most of the time u don't even need to when u can spammed Hyperion again with "Burial from a different dimension" and with other cards to form a OTK. "Archlord Krystia" can prevent your own Fairies from being special summoned with "valhalla, hall of the fallen" and also, the special summon of Hyperion itself using its own effect.

I just think that "valhalla, hall of the fallen" can be replaced by other useful cards but then again, u can try it out to see how well it works for you and maybe post here again to let me know because im still trying to get the best combination of cards for an agent deck.

These are just some experience i had from testing an agent deck i tried out with my friends.

angel agent play athena not viable
Back to top Go down
iamchong
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
iamchong

Number of posts : 106

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm

winkles wrote:
iamchong wrote:

angel agent play athena not viable

Exactly. Btw, "Archlord Krystia" can be played at 2. Just tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my angel deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: my angel deck   my angel deck Empty

Back to top Go down

my angel deck
Page 1 of 1