Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”  Empty
PostSubject: Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”    Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

My qns is, if i have multiple copies of Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi” , m i allowed to summon just 1 more extra, or as many, equal to the amt of Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi” i have?

This card must attack if able. When this face-up card on the field is selected as an attack target, change its battle position. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon a "Karakuri" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set during each of your turns.

does it work like swap frog?which only allow players to summon 1 extra no matter how many times we bounce it.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”    Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 am

Q:このカードがフィールド上に複数体存在する場合や、追加召喚を行った後にこのカードが一度フィールドを離れた場合、同一ターン中に複数回の追加召喚を行えますか。
A:いいえ。どのような場合でも、このカードによる追加召喚は1ターンに1度しか行えません。(11/02/11)

Direct translation -
Q: If there are multiple copies of this card on the field or the card leaves field and returns back later, can you add on more summons in the same turn
A: No, in the above and any other situations, you can only have 1 extra summon per turn
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”    Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm

okae thanks alot:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”    Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 “Ninishi”  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: