Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Gigaplant OTK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weewaaweewaa
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
weewaaweewaa

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Monsters: 12

3 Gigaplant
2 Lonefire Blossom
2 King of the swamp
3 Blazewind Butterfly
1 Grow up Bulb
1 Nettles/Naturia Cosmobeet

Magic: 28

3 Supervise
1 Foolish Burial
1 Future Fusion
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn
3 Swing of Memories
3 White Elephant's Gift
3 Hand Destruction
3 upstart Goblin
1 Card Destruction
2 Dark Factory of mass production
3 Polymerization
3 Mass Driver

Extra Deck: 15

2 Superalloy Raptinus
13 Synchros

How to play the deck:

1 Superalloy beast Raptinus + 1 Gigaplant On Field + 1 Gigaplant in graveyard + Mass driver = OTK
Use Giga #1 , summon back Giga #2. Sac Giga #1 to Mass driver. Use Giga #2, summon back Giga #1. Sac giga #2. Repeat!

Lonefire Blossom + Supervise = Gigaplant + any other plant monster
Lonefire Blossom search lonefire blossom ( to thin deck), use effect again find Gigaplant. Equip Gigaplant with Supervise, use Gigaplant effect summon back lonefire blossom. Use Lonefire Blossom find:
1) Grow up bulb = Black Rose. Supervise goes on Chain 1(compulsory), and Black Rose goes on Chain 2. Clear field with 1 Gigaplant left.
2) Nettles/ Naturia Cosmobeet = Lvl 8 Synchro + Gigaplant.
3) Another Gigaplant....

Above Option 3 + Polymerization = 1 Superalloy Beast Raptinus + 2 Gigaplant + 1 Level 8 Synchro
Fuse 2 Gigaplant for Superalloy, Supervise effect summon back Gigaplant. Use Gigaplant effect summom back another Gigaplant, which summons back lonefire to summon gigaplant, which summons back lonefire to summon Nettles/Naturia Cosmobeet.

Alternatively, if you have Mass Driver in hand, don't synchro for Lvl 8. Just use mass driver effect and keep sacrificing and reviving Gigaplants.

King of Swamp is there just to search for Polymerization. It can't be used as Fusion material for Superalloy Beast Raptinus =(.

Weaknesses to this deck:
Very easy to stop... Book of moon, Bottomless, DD Crow, Torrential, Solemn Warning = GG.
No Combo = GG

The deck can draw bad hands a lot of times even with 10 drawing cards ><. But it quite consistently has a combination that gives 2nd turn kill(if opponent don't stop it). Dark factory of mass production is rather useless most of the time as mostly don't have 2 in graveyard... But when you actually use it its very useful =P.

Any suggestions to improve on this deck?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm

change the style abit

Monsters: 13

3 Gigaplant
2 Lonefire Blossom
2 Featherizer/UFO turtle
3 Blazewind Butterfly
1 Grow up Bulb
1 Nettles/Naturia Cosmobeet
1 spore

Magic: 24

3 Supervise
1 Foolish Burial
1 Future Fusion
1 Giant Trunade
1 reasoning
1 Future fusion
1 Monster Reborn
3 Swing of Memories
2 miracle feterliser
3 White Elephant's Gift
2 dragon mirror
2 double summon
3 Mass Driver

traps :3
2 ultimate offering
1 call of the haunted

maybe sometimes u jus try to get a Black Brutdrago out to stall. side solemn judgement and dark bribes.White Elephant's Gift is pretty much a gamble.
Back to top Go down
weewaaweewaa
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
weewaaweewaa

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Ok... I see that you changed the style from using poly not using poly. This makes it more consistent but has less speed.

But Dragon Mirror is definitely a no for this deck. The deck doesn't have anything that accesses stuff from the RFG pile. Outright removing them from the game also makes less stuff in your GY to revive. Unless you are planning to stall for a long time, but that's pretty much suicide since this deck doesn't have any power or back up to go for the long game.

White elephant's gift is not a gamble. It basically turns all your Supervise + Blazewing/Lonefire/Giga into 1 monster AND 2 cards into your hand. Swing of memories and white elephant's is basically a trade in/d draw. Swing of memories with Blazewing and Gigaplant in your GY is 2 monsters. White elephant's gift can turn that into 1 Gigaplant and 2 cards. At worst white elephant's gift can be used by normal summoning...

Featherizer and reasoning could be a nice addition though.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

the idea is not to focus it purely as a otk varient.

Supervise + Blazewing/Lonefire/Giga can also = 3 monsters. if u r lucky u can try a rush, else cammy lock.

Swing of memories and white elephant is definitely more risky than the usual wash hand tech like trade-in

Swing of memories normally ends with black Brutdrago for me but its a personal play.

Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 am

Add in Powertool Dragon and you'll fil lthe field first turn with 2400+ attk monsters. Some guy at my local tourney uses it and owns most people except for GK since Gemini are weak to GK.
Back to top Go down
weewaaweewaa
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
weewaaweewaa

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am

Eh... I prefer to have an otk variant though. Was hoping for adjustments that make it more stable and less weak without really changing the style...

If i play Powertool then i have to add in more equips and change the whole deck, essentially dismantling the deck and using the cards to play Equip Plant =/.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 am

Don't you just need supervise and a few foolish burials with some minor monster line up changes?
Back to top Go down
weewaaweewaa
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
weewaaweewaa

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm

To use powertool's effect, you have to have at least 3 equips in your deck... Which means for Powertool to work, i need to have at least 5 or 6 Equip spells. If i play Mark of the Rose then it requires more plants like Dandylion. I could put United We Stand though... But it sort of changes the deck strategy. And poly would be sort of useless.

Foolish burial is liimted.

I'm thinking of taking out all the minus 1 draws like Hand d to put other stuff. Will that make the build more stable?
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 am

It's an OTK strat given that your first turn you'll fill your field with around 10-15k damage. The only real issue is overextension in these types of decks, because if they manage to trump your 2500 attack then there is absolutely nothing you can do.

The way you're doing it litterally kills the point of doing a gigaplant otk deck, because its not fast enough to be a reliable otk. Do the fixes I suggested and it'll work much better against most opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gigaplant OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigaplant OTK   Gigaplant OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Gigaplant OTK
Page 1 of 1