Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Blackwing deck (help please)

Go down 
+14
titration
Cheryl
Kenshin
vampirerion
psychocommando
jadow
AngryBoy92
DIYDeath
xxn00biexx
holylight
TSX
zzxiaoboizz
xfantasy
jusjustjustin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Blackwing deck (help please) Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 am

This is my build, but i wanna make a competitive deck. Is it competitive enough? Please give me comments, and fix it if possible. Thanks Smile

Monsters (22)
Blizzard x3
Bora x3
Gale x1
Kalut x3
Mistral x1
Shura x3
Sirocco x3
Vayu x2
D.D Crow x2
Dark Armed Dragon x1

Spells (8 )
Allure x1
Black Whirlwind x1
Book of moon x2
Dark hole x1
Monster reborn x1
Mystical Space typhoon x2

Traps (10)
Bottomless x2
Delta Crow - Anti reverse x1
Icarus attack x3
Mirror Force x1
Royal Oppression x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Total : 40 cards

Side Deck (15)
Catastor x1
Black rose dragon x1
Blackwing - silverwind x1
Blackwing -armed wing x2
Blackwing Armor master x1
brionac x1
colossal fighter x1
dark end dragon x1
goyo guardian x1
magical android x1
red dragon archfiend x1
stardust dragon x2
trishula x1
Back to top Go down
xfantasy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xfantasy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:01 am

-2 d.d. crow
-1 vayu
-1 mistral

+1 book of moon
+2 pot of duality
+1 spirit reaper
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
zzxiaoboizz

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Erm from what i see -1 sirocco and -1 vayu -1 mistral -2 dd crow
Add 1 book of moon
2 pot of duality
1 sprit reaper
Finally add 1 warning
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
TSX
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
TSX

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

this is just my suggestions ...
vayu -1 1 would be enough .
mistral -1 not much of a use
d.d crow -2 cant really help you get blackwing cards easily if you put 2

Breeze the Zephyr +1 or 2 . good w/ blackwhirlwind .
Book of moon +1 . Good card . should maximixe it .
Dark illusion +1 protects your blackwing from bottomless torriential all these .
Pot of duality +2 . good for searchiong out cards .
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
holylight

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

TSX wrote:

Dark illusion +1 protects your blackwing from bottomless torriential all these .

sry sir Dark illusion can use it when your dark monster have been target by spell,trap and monster effect and u can negate it. bottomless and torriential tribute is not target mirror force also not target pls if u dont know the effect of tat card dont any how post thanks
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

TSX wrote:

Nobody ran Zephyr when Whirlwind was @ 2. What makes you think people would wanna run it with Whirlwind @ 1? Draw it and weep. And Dark Illusion doesn't protect your BF from Bottomless or Torrential Tribute because they do not target.

Please learn 2 read b4 u play yugimonz.
Back to top Go down
TSX
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
TSX

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 pm

lol ps din read the effect properly ...
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

okay thanks guys. I was wondering, does this deck lack draw power? Do i need to add in blackfeather treasure?
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 am

You just need 3 Pot of Dualities and 1 Allure of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am

whoah duality damn ex. is there any way to replace duality?
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 am

jusjustjustin wrote:

Wait for it to get reprinted,

or play 2 Skill Drain and 1 Cards for Black Feathers instead.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 am

Why would you use R. Oppression in a deck that focuses on lots of special summons?

My suggestion would be to add in some Burden of the Mighty so your opponent won't have anything in face-up attack (most of your opponent's monsters will be at 0 attk), letting your piercing damage and Sirocco decimate your enemy's life points then add in another book of moon. Book of Moon properly used is a game winning card with its ability to stop fusions, synchros, effects, attacks and some (Vaskii for example) special summons.

The rest is really personal preference and there isn't any real wrong way to do things unless it's just ineffective.
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:12 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:

Wait for it to get reprinted,

or play 2 Skill Drain and 1 Cards for Black Feathers instead.

2 skill drain? Why skill drain? Can i use hand destruction instead?
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
Why would you use R. Oppression in a deck that focuses on lots of special summons?

My suggestion would be to add in some Burden of the Mighty so your opponent won't have anything in face-up attack (most of your opponent's monsters will be at 0 attk), letting your piercing damage and Sirocco decimate your enemy's life points then add in another book of moon. Book of Moon properly used is a game winning card with its ability to stop fusions, synchros, effects, attacks and some (Vaskii for example) special summons.

The rest is really personal preference and there isn't any real wrong way to do things unless it's just ineffective.

regarding royal oppression, you can check out my thread in yugioh chit chat corner in this website. The name of the thread is "blackwings question".

Its a good idea to use botm with sirocco, but i think that botm will most of the time be a dead draw instead of a help. Thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:25 am

Why would reducing your opponents attack ever be a dead draw? With 2-3 burdens you can make your opponent's monster have zero attack and ensure the survivability of even your weakest blackwing. With Kalut in there, even if they do get out a monster with over 2k attack you'll still have more damage, making them put everything in defense position. And if you're filling your magic/trap zones then you fail because you need one free for quickplay spells during your turn. :p

I'll go check out your thread but everytime I think R. Oppression I just don't see it meshing with BW or anything else with mass special summons. I mean at this point with that card the enemy is gonna negate the summons of half of your side deck and that is where your real attack power comes from, because your BW deck doesn't focus on raw power from any sector but instead relies on synchros to deal those devastating blows the enemy can't recover from.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 am

icarus arent fake and fyi if opp does not get rid of ur oppression where does the opp get all the raw power from?
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 pm

what i feel is that blackwing deck has never ending possibilities. You can synchro 2 or 3 monsters out in 1 turn and if your opponent is gonna negate everything, he aint gonna have much lp left for himself. Considering the amount of lp damage u can do with your synchros before u activate royal oppression, your opponent wont have much lp to negate your special summons. At that time u can happily dare your opponeent to nnegate your special summons while he burns away the remainder of his lp.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:06 pm

royal oppression in limited. that itself is credible evidence of its power. if u say its inconsistent at 1 i agree.budden i have nvr seen any1 happy when they draw 2 royal oppression in a row.

QN:Why would reducing your opponents attack ever be a dead draw

ANS:When its your topdeck.

word of advice: do not special summon recklessly when royal oppression is abt. its not added to decks that depend on special summon. its added to decks that can go both ways.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 am

I still don't think Burden is a dead draw unless your opponent is using Secret Village, at the very worst you'll minimize the damage you'll take nex turn or waste an mst.

But I could see how some decks wouldn't benefit from it, given that not everyone has the same play style.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am

It is not because of the playstyle difference it is just simply a waste of hand card to have it btw debris dandy usually comes out blackrose and having lots of hand advantage,your burden arent gonna affect much on BRD rite? -_- if u talk about misnimize damage how about swords of revealing light which stop opp for 3 turns @@
Back to top Go down
psychocommando
Duelist
Duelist
psychocommando

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am

blackwing decks should generally focus on field advantage and control. and i personally thinks that burden is never a good choice for blackwings.

1st- ur bottomless might miss its range for activation
2nd- waste 1 slot in ur deck for each burden u place which can be of better use.

anyway, back to topic.
-2 d.d. crow
-1 vayu
+1 spirit reaper
+1 giant trunade
+1 solemn warning/book of moon
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:15 am

AngryBoy92 wrote:
It is not because of the playstyle difference it is just simply a waste of hand card to have it btw debris dandy usually comes out blackrose and having lots of hand advantage,your burden arent gonna affect much on BRD rite? -_- if u talk about misnimize damage how about swords of revealing light which stop opp for 3 turns @@

Swords is a staple, everyone knows what it does and how awesome it is. BRD isn't uncounterable. I have a starlight road I can side and I have Book of Moon for tuners.

Playstyle has everything to do with it as there are different strenghts and weaknesses to how you play and what you play.
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 am

DIYDeath wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

Swords is a staple, everyone knows what it does and how awesome it is. BRD isn't uncounterable. I have a starlight road I can side and I have Book of Moon for tuners.

Playstyle has everything to do with it as there are different strenghts and weaknesses to how you play and what you play.

you sure it swords is a staple? I dont even see anyone putting it now? if you talk about countering BRD why not put those card to counter it instead of some burden of the almighty? how would play styles gonna help a lot when you know that card just simply useless,how about telling me how to win using a normal monster deck by using different playstyles? Dif Play styles do help but not all the time....
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 am

DIYDeath wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

i totally agree cos you have a noob playstyle and stop corrupting people here to downgrade to your level of playing. Royal Oppression is good since IT CAN PROTECT YOUR MONSTERS FROM YOUR OPPONENTS BOSS MONSTERS FYI. And Black Whirlwind makes Blackwings sort of like gadgets, while Shura eats through everything to generate advantage. If you really know how to play a Blackwing deck then you would know that you dont really rely on much synchro summons as it is a -1 and sometimes you would rather keep the monsters for Icarus Attack's cost. And vayu's effect can take advantage of Royal Oppression. I dont see how Burden of the Mighty can do all these.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:21 am

DIYDeath wrote:
I still don't think Burden is a dead draw unless your opponent is using Secret Village, at the very worst you'll minimize the damage you'll take nex turn or waste an mst.

But I could see how some decks wouldn't benefit from it, given that not everyone has the same play style.

oya if you didnt know, if you do not have a spellcaster on your field you cant even mst the secret village. and of cos you cannot activate burden of the mighty. and you cannot monster reborn your opponents spellcaster over to activate that mst and that godly burden of the mighty. and no you cannot mind control.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Kenshin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 am

why do u think oppression would kill bw itself? right back at your face half of the time when i'm fighting against a bw they dun even spam synchro. shura/bora on field + kalut in hand does the job. u try something funny oppression at your face again. swords is a staple?LOL yea right in yugioh tag force 5? your making my day so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 am

Kenshin wrote:
why do u think oppression would kill bw itself? right back at your face half of the time when i'm fighting against a bw they dun even spam synchro. shura/bora on field + kalut in hand does the job. u try something funny oppression at your face again. swords is a staple?LOL yea right in yugioh tag force 5? your making my day so entertaining.

tag force 5 is kinda like drama..
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 am

K, Oppression kills off all special summons that don't happen in the battle phase. That alone can easily cripple a BW deck. The only thing that makes me think that you are right is Tyrant's temper but that card is weak to being destroyed and once that is gone you're [censored by admin] because you won't be able to swarm anymore.

Swords is 3 turns of no attacks for your enemy. It works wonders since it protects your life points and allows you to attack. Even if you lose all your monsters you're still safe from reprisal in most normal situations. Thus its a staple because any deck can benefit from its effects and benefit greatly.

Keshin, I don't know what kind of blackwings you play against but they must suck or you must suck, because with Royal Oppression you had to let them summon 2 monsters. Without the special summon BW falls apart against any decent opponent.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Duelist
Duelist
Cheryl

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am

Upstart Goblin is a good replacement for Pot of Duality.
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
titration

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

add deck devastation virus..
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 am

DIYDeath wrote:
K, Oppression kills off all special summons that don't happen in the battle phase. That alone can easily cripple a BW deck. The only thing that makes me think that you are right is Tyrant's temper but that card is weak to being destroyed and once that is gone you're [censored by admin] because you won't be able to swarm anymore.

Swords is 3 turns of no attacks for your enemy. It works wonders since it protects your life points and allows you to attack. Even if you lose all your monsters you're still safe from reprisal in most normal situations. Thus its a staple because any deck can benefit from its effects and benefit greatly.

Keshin, I don't know what kind of blackwings you play against but they must suck or you must suck, because with Royal Oppression you had to let them summon 2 monsters. Without the special summon BW falls apart against any decent opponent.

To Mr I KNOW IT ALL, for ur info either u don't play much against bf, or the bf u play against just downright suck. BF is a very versatile deck, both being able to win with or without special summons. If lets say u have a oppression out, u can always use whirlwind and shura to gain advantage, controlling the field and also generating monsters onto the field via shura's effect, which CAN'T BE HIT BY OPPRESSION... And if ur opponent comes out with a large monster, u can always use Kalut or Icarus or Book of Moon to stop them. And oppression also prevents your opponent from doing any large plays as most decks revolve around special summons now. However, if u do not have a oppession active, it makes the deal even sweeter for u, as u can synchro summon as well as bring out ur boss monsters. If u feel that oppression hinders u, u can always get rid of it wif MST, Icarus or giant trunade, and even side it out for the second game.. So please check up on the decktype before u come and give ur comments on something which u r obviously unfamiliar with.

And lastly, THIS IS OCG, NOT TCG
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 am

ok thanks guys. Heres my updated decklist

Monsters (18)
3x Blizzard
3x Bora
1x Gale
2x Kalut
3x Shura
3x Sirocco
1x Vayu
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Spirit Reaper

Spells (11)
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Black Whirlwind
2x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
3x Pot of Duality
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Giant Trunade

Traps (11)
3x Solemn Warning
1x Delta Crow - Anti Reverse
3x Icarus Attack
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Royal Oppression

Synchro (15)
1x Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
2x Armed Wing
1x Blackwing Armor Mastor
1x Brionac
1x Dark End Dragon
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Mist Wurm
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Trishula

Feel free to give me more comments! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 am

How about changing 1 sirocco to 1 more qualat? Qualat is more impt than sirocco in BF to a certain extent
Back to top Go down
mutton
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
mutton

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 am

DIYDeath wrote:

Since you think your deck with 0 opression and swords can work,Have you fought any 6 samurai decks before typing your comments here?.Also if you are fighting a mirror match you think burden helps anything?Lastly all your comments are based on the fact that the opp only has monsters to whack you with and there is no such thing as mst,dust tornado,icarus
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah, I have fought Six Sams. It was a hard match but in the end I won 2 of the 3. Also saw a few at regionals.

So what you're telling me is that Oppression doesn't negate Blackwing's swarming ability besides Vayu and Shura? Because if that's the case I agree, opression would be amazing for them but we both know that's not the case. Oppression in some decks is just a stupid idea. Maybe if you ran a Vayu power deck it would work but that's it.

Swords doesn't really help decks with draw power but none the less it's a good card.

Mirror Matches make me giggle now that I have skill drain, although I might need to main 7 tools to help with their card destruction with Icarus attack.

My comments are based on the fact that you'll never be able to cover every scenario without making your deck suck so focus on lockign down the elements that you find your deck is weak against.

Solidarity wings are weak to Black Rose and wings are weak to kyuss and consecrated light. Skill drain kills all of them off, given solidarity wing's ability to have stupid damage I won't need my skills if they ever manage to destroy my Tyrant's Temper.

My comments all follow the same reasoning, figure out your weakness, cover it up as best as you can and if your strategy hurts you too much, switch it.
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
Yeah, I have fought Six Sams. It was a hard match but in the end I won 2 of the 3. Also saw a few at regionals.

So what you're telling me is that Oppression doesn't negate Blackwing's swarming ability besides Vayu and Shura? Because if that's the case I agree, opression would be amazing for them but we both know that's not the case. Oppression in some decks is just a stupid idea. Maybe if you ran a Vayu power deck it would work but that's it.

Swords doesn't really help decks with draw power but none the less it's a good card.

Mirror Matches make me giggle now that I have skill drain, although I might need to main 7 tools to help with their card destruction with Icarus attack.

My comments are based on the fact that you'll never be able to cover every scenario without making your deck suck so focus on lockign down the elements that you find your deck is weak against.

Solidarity wings are weak to Black Rose and wings are weak to kyuss and consecrated light. Skill drain kills all of them off, given solidarity wing's ability to have stupid damage I won't need my skills if they ever manage to destroy my Tyrant's Temper.

My comments all follow the same reasoning, figure out your weakness, cover it up as best as you can and if your strategy hurts you too much, switch it.

If say lets assume what u said is true (Which is ovbiously not), why have I not seen any BF decks with the cards u mentioned in them winning any tournament?? So in short, either u a version that wins consistantly (90%), or just shut the [censored by admin] up and get lost. U can always comment in ur canadian forum, or even in Trolljo (Pojo), where people play like u, and not comment in a SINGAPORE forum, when our playstyle are worlds apart, and we are also like halfway across the world from u..
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

DIYDeath wrote:
Yeah, I am a derp Pojo player that knows how to talk big. I can win Regionals with a Solidarity Blackfeathers build but lose 0-10 in YCS. I cannot for the life figure out why better players then me always win me. They CHEAT!!!! That's why I have to use pro cards like Burden of the Mighty and Swords of Revealing Light to stop people from attacking because Yu-gi-oh is OBVIOUSLY about Attack Points.

Ahhhhhh... I see now. To each their own.
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
bloodface

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 pm

erm you can take out 1 vayu and 1-2 sirroco and add in 2-3 duality or gold sarcophagus if you have no $$ but if you are playing against otk deck , gold sarco is quite useless
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 pm

DIYDeath wrote:

its either you suck or the ppl you play with suck, or you are just playing with your tag force 5.
Either way, you suck.

And I m laughing at you cos if you are play skill drain against blackwing mirror match, you will not have enough life to use warning, oppression, solemn judgment and seven tools, not too mention you will take life from battles.

Oppression is not good in BF?? You know you can always get rid of cards on the field easily? and you can choose when you wan to use it. If you still cant understand that this is not the best of both worlds becuase of you, you can go create nonsense at some korean/japanese forum. Or you can go back to your dreamland and think that even your 40 normal monster deck can win.
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
t3chy

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Thread gonna be locked due to some jokers here who doesn't take feedback nicely and idiots trolling the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing deck (help please)   Blackwing deck (help please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackwing deck (help please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: