Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK

Go down 
+9
Lolzorx
xxdariusxx
Avengerz
aurino
jadow
xxn00biexx
vampirerion
mervynice
DIYDeath
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 am

Alright before you ridicule my deck I had to trade off my breeze to get an Armor Master. I plan on replacing my Gust with Breeze asap.
This deck also doesn't require synchros. They are still very useful but synching WILL reduce your damage potential massively.

Monsters

Gale x1
Gust x1--->to be replaced with Breeze
Shura x3
Kalut x3
Bora x3
Blizzard x3
Fane x3
Sirocco x3

Spells

Solidarity x3
Book of Moon x3
Enemy Controller x3
Giant Trunade x1
MST x2
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Swords of Concealing Light x1
Nobleman of Crossout x3
Black Whirlwind x1

Traps

Royal Decree x2

Synchros

Silverwind x1 (this deck makes silverwind easily using Shura's effect to grab Fane and mix with Blizzard.)
Armor Master x1 (this deck can spam armor master easily, more is better.)

How this deck works:

This deck is based on MASSIVE damage bonuses and dealing direct damage through direct attacks and piercing damage.
Sirocco's effect adds the total damage to a single blackwing monster, unfortunately because Sirocco's wording didn't accomedate for Solidarity that leaves us with a loophole that allows even 5 zero attack monsters to deal over 10k damage thanks to Solidarity.

Example: You have 3 solidarities. Now normally that gives your monsters a 2400 attack boost each but because Sirroco exists you take those 3 Solidarity bonus and multiply it by the number of monsters you control. So 5 monsters with zero attack will deal (5*2400=12000) 12000 damage that can either be direct or piercing, now factor in their damage and you'll end up with a 15-20k direct damage attack.

Advice for running this deck:

Use Enemy Controllers to counter attacks, Book of Moon should be saved for a Nobleman of Crossout combination or for stopping synchros or effects.

Use Kalut defensively unless your direct hit will OTK. Kalut on Shura usually means you can Synch for just about any Synchro but keeping a Fane alive leaves you with direct damage options, switching monster position options and synch options.

Fane is there for synching and while he may be important to use for direct damage OTK your Blizzards can ressurect. Don't be afraid to throw them away while you have Bora direct damage.

Save your Boras for when you have a Sirocco, their numbers with Solidarity add more damage then you think!

Clear traps and continous spells using Giant Trunade, MST and R. Decree, keep your blackwings safe from things like Mirror Force which can obliterate your Sirocco massive OTK combo.

Keep your Sirocco alive, he is the key to your OTK.

This deck has proven itself against

Gravekeeper's
Blackwing
Gemini/Gigaplant
D.D. Monarch/Blue Eyes W. Dragon
Inca/Sun+Moon Dragon
Reptillianne/Worm hybrid deck
Spellcounter/Lockdown
Amazoness
Dandilion/Drillwarrior
Morphing Jar mill
OTK/FTK Exodius
Six Samurai

I can't think of a 100% guarantee counter to this deck since it bypasses monsters all together and locksdown traps. Secret Village kinda kills this deck but Blackwings have amazing effects, allowing them to overpower most Spellcasters, making their card hurt them instaed of you.
Back to top Go down
mervynice
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
mervynice

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:40 am

looks like tis cant match up wif Hero Beat or light sworns. U might wan to add in Mystic Plasma Zone For more power, focus everything for sirocco means extra 2500 att
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 am

Magic Plasma Zone is good but Solidarity gives enough damage boosts. I mean 2500 extra damage when you're already double OTKing is just overkill and those resources are better spent on allowing the OTK to actually happen rather then lessening its chances at happening for a quadruple OTK. Thanks for the suggestion though and it's nice to know there's a field card to give them wings even more damage.

Hero Beatdown decks need their traps. Lock them down, BOM their fusions and use Kalut defensively and they'll run crying, just like X-Sabers and their annoying Saber/Bottomless/Trap Hole spams.

Can't say anything for Light Beat decks, I've faced good lightsworn decks before but I don't know if it was a beatdown deck or not.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 am

You missed out the best combo in the format: Battle Fader + Cold Wave + Dark Dust Spirit. Only available in frog monarch.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 am

you know decree can put 3 rite? i think this deck is kinda inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 am

Alright I've made a few changes prodominantly to the spells and traps.

Removed

Nobleman x3
MST x2
Giant Trunade x1

For

Burden of the Mighty x3
Icarus Attack x3

I couldn't get a breeze so instead I use a Revan right now. Still need my breeze though. Sad
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 am

You removed Giant Trunade? In an OTK deck? I see...
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 am

Considering that Icarus Attack>Giant Trunade it's a good decision.
Hell, even if I'm about to have a Blackwing die on me I can just Icarus attack it and destroy 2 cards my opponent controls.

The Giant Trunade didn't do anything other then a faux destruct effect anyhow, which the Icarus attacks cover in spades. It wasn't even part of the OTK strategy so it got axe'd in favor of cards that make holding off laughable whereas before holding off used to be risky.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Monsters

Gale x1
Gust x1--->to be replaced with Breeze
Shura x3
Kalut x3
Bora x3
Blizzard x3
Fane x3
Sirocco x3

Spells

Solidarity x3
Book of Moon x3
Enemy Controller x3
Swords of Concealing Light x1
Black Whirlwind x1
Burden of the Mighty x3

Traps

Royal Decree x2
Icarus Attack x3

Synchros

Silverwind x1 (this deck makes silverwind easily using Shura's effect to grab Fane and mix with Blizzard.)
Armor Master x1 (this deck can spam armor master easily, more is better.)

if im not wrong this i what u r currently using.

- Fane x3
- Blizzard x3

Gust x1--->to be replaced with Breeze (i feel both not really useful)

- burden of the mighty x3
- Enemy Controller x3
- Swords of Concealing Light x1
- Swords of Revealing Light x1

- Royal Decree x2

+3 mist valley falcon

+2 mst
+1 coldwave
+2 Swallow's Nest
+1 monster reborn
+1 black hole

+1 royal oppression
+1 call of the haunted
+2 solemn warning
+1 solmen judgement
+2 bottomless traphole

with so many infinite magic traps u will really b afraid of blackrose.

this is going towards field control rather than using all out special summoning.budden unless more traps r added this will still die to machiners.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 am

This is currently what I have

Gale x1
Raven x1
Sirroco x3
Shura x3
Kalut x3
Blizzard x3
Fane x3
Bora x3

R. Decree x2
Book of Moon x3
Enemy Controller x3
Solidarity x3
Burden of the Mighty x3
Icarus Attack x3
Black Whirlwind x1
Monster Reborn x1

Machiners (I assume you mean gadget decks, proper morphronic decks and such) have lost to this already.

Blackrose is easily countered with book of moon (can't activate its effect if its face down), enemy controller (can't activate its effect if you control it) and Icarus Attack (can't activate its effect if its dead).

No mist valley falcons. They aren't that good and they don't mesh well with my direct damage or the fact that I don't discard anything but Kalut from my hand to the graveyard or have any cards to help that out.

Coldwave is a great card but I already lock down traps pretty badly and only magical dimension ever seems to bother me.

Can't say much about Swallow's Nest since I don't know the card.

Have a reborn in the deck already.

Blackhole isn't something a BW player wants in their deck because it kills off a lot of important momentum especially since nothing can come close to touching this deck in terms of attack and effects are essentially negated thanks to the mass counters I have in this deck.

Opression is a BW deck is just dumb. They special summon quite a bit, even without the focus on Synchros. Opression belongs in decks like GK that don't rely on special summons.

Warning and Judgement are both GREAT cards but they aren't good enough to start pulluing cards out that form a synergetic net of "hahaha you can't do anything to me", not with R. Decree in the deck.

Bottomless is great but again, R. Decree shuts down traps. Too many and all of a sudden I'll be drawing dead cards everywhere.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 pm

machiners normally refer to machinagadgets

i must rmb yr biggest enemy is GK.

was refering to the bomb field effects of BRD but those measures work also.
Back to top Go down
aurino
Duelist
Duelist
aurino

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Although I can't really imagine how this deck will work in reality, but through ur explanation ur deck sounds so steady.

However, Im just thinking how about if ur opp have Sirocco in his deck? He can absorb all the ATK from all of ur BF monsters and even hit you with more damages.
Back to top Go down
Avengerz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Avengerz

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:41 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
Blackrose is easily countered with book of moon (can't activate its effect if its face down), enemy controller (can't activate its effect if you control it) and Icarus Attack (can't activate its effect if its dead).

You do know that Blackrose can still destroy the entire field regardless if u flip it face down or destroy it, once it is summoned, and the player who summoned it chooses to activate its effect, right?
Back to top Go down
xxdariusxx
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Your deck wont work well against lightlord
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Lolzorx

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
You came from an alternate universe I guess
Back to top Go down
xxdariusxx
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
Considering that Icarus Attack>Giant Trunade it's a good decision.
Hell, even if I'm about to have a Blackwing die on me I can just Icarus attack it and destroy 2 cards my opponent controls.

The Giant Trunade didn't do anything other then a faux destruct effect anyhow, which the Icarus attacks cover in spades. It wasn't even part of the OTK strategy so it got axe'd in favor of cards that make holding off laughable whereas before holding off used to be risky.

Dont get it at all, Huricane is so much better
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 am

Avengerz wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

You do know that Blackrose can still destroy the entire field regardless if u flip it face down or destroy it, once it is summoned, and the player who summoned it chooses to activate its effect, right?

yesh. but rmb u can stop it be4 its synchroed. all these tech can be used then.

he is playing in the TCG format. their way of playing and habits r quite different from us.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am

Very true I am from TCG so there will be some pretty huge differences sometimes. Pro book and controller use is when you stop the synch before it happens. In your match you should learn to anticipate their black rose. Also if they're a noob and don't take priority bye bye blackrose, lol.

Nah GK isn't my biggest enemy, this deck stomps them with Icarus, Book of Moon and minimal graveyard reliance. My biggest enemy is D. D. Dragon decks or Gigaplant/Powertool decks.
Back to top Go down
ernestkwanxz
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
ernestkwanxz

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
Magic Plasma Zone is good but Solidarity gives enough damage boosts. I mean 2500 extra damage when you're already double OTKing is just overkill and those resources are better spent on allowing the OTK to actually happen rather then lessening its chances at happening for a quadruple OTK. Thanks for the suggestion though and it's nice to know there's a field card to give them wings even more damage.

Hero Beatdown decks need their traps. Lock them down, BOM their fusions and use Kalut defensively and they'll run crying, just like X-Sabers and their annoying Saber/Bottomless/Trap Hole spams.

Can't say anything for Light Beat decks, I've faced good lightsworn decks before but I don't know if it was a beatdown deck or not.
try kalut-ing absolute zero and ur mobs r so dead and i super poly to spoil ur solidarity (:
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
awesomehazelnuts

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

isnt this the main reason ppl come to the forum?
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

wasnt this dead like long ago together with the guy?
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
elijahkwanxy

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 am

Just my thought...Cloudians + Sanctuary of the sky will spoil ur day?

I know this aint a meta deck but, always be prepared (:
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
titration

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm

want to kill debris dandy and everything?use deck devastation virus in this deck then
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist
DIYDeath

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 am

ernestkwanxz wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

try kalut-ing absolute zero and ur mobs r so dead and i super poly to spoil ur solidarity (:

Too bad I can still otk with a double sirroco pump, it's just the difference between 10000 damage and 50000 damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK   Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackwing-Solidarity Variant 20000+ OTK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: