Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthboundGuy
Duelist
Duelist
EarthboundGuy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) Empty
PostSubject: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

I only know that there is 3 types of damage,
Battle damage
Effect Damage
Direct Damge

I was curious to know if Tragoedia's effect is activated only when an apponent's monster destroys my monster and i am inflicted the difference.

Is direct damage only when a monster attacks me directly when i have no monsters on the field? Also, in this case, does tragoedia come out when i am inflicted direct damage?

As for Effect Damage, i know that it can only be stopped or negated by effects.

Also:
If i use shura's effect when i successfully destroy an apponent's monster, is Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak able to be used for a synchro summon? I've been struggling with this. My friends say its a condition. Is that true?

Please help me understand these problems. Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:16 pm

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take Battle Damage. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level as the sent monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the same as that monster's, until the End Phase.

only battle damage then can use tragoedia. Any damage from an attack is battle damage. Includes monster fight each other and monster fight player.

Kochi is condition so you cant use it for synchro on the turn it was special by shura even if effect negated.
Back to top Go down
EarthboundGuy
Duelist
Duelist
EarthboundGuy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Thank you very much ^^ Kochi normal summon synchro goood, but if got no condition then better TT_TT
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 pm

the kochi thing quite confusing as well. According to yugioh wikia :
You can summon this card with the effect of Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame, wherein its effect will be negated and can now be used as a Synchro Material Monster. - This is still unruled by Konami. It might be a condition, which means it's effect can never be negated.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blackwing_-_Kochi_the_Daybreak
Yeah so im not sure whether its a condition or not..
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:13 pm

jusjustjustin wrote:
You can summon this card with the effect of Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame, wherein its effect will be negated and can now be used as a Synchro Material Monster. - This is still unruled by Konami. It might be a condition, which means it's effect can never be negated.

it is a condition because of the text. and if it isnt a condition i think everyone would be running 2 or 3 kochis already since you can just Shura + Kochi for a main phase 2 stardust/dark end/colossal/randomLv8Synchro/etc. or Kochi + Bora = stardust that kind of thing.

Someone update wikia pls. Konami is not in charge of wikia.
"Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia is a free repository on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, that anyone can edit."
Text taken from front page of yugioh.wikia.com
Back to top Go down
Razorrection
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Razorrection

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 pm

As for Kochi, read this thread 'https://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/t3842-ruling-for-bf-kochi-the-daybreak'
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
RedEyesFan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 pm

jusjustjustin wrote:

wikia is bullshit

none of the in charge knows japanese...

they are pretty useless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )   Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Types Of Damage.( battle, effect and direct )
Page 1 of 1