Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Crystal release vs ryko

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Crystal release vs ryko Empty
PostSubject: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

k the scenario is like this.

I have one Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth on the field. I equip crystal release to amber mammoth. The opponent has a face down ryko on his side.

I use my Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth to attack ryko during my battle phase. Ryko flips up. And opponent choose to destroy my Amber mammoth.

When my amber mammoth is destroyed, i put him into my Spell/Trap zone. My crystal release is sent to the graveyard, so can i put one crystal beast from my deck to my spell/trap zone? Or did i just missed the timing?

Please help me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TSX
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
TSX

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:34 pm

yea . crystal release can help you take one crystal beast from your deck to your spell and trap zone .
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Putting a crystal beast to yr m/t zone when its destroyed doesn't use the chain block... So yr crystal release should be able to place 1 more crystal beast from deck to m/t zone... Crystal Release only miss timing if it is on chain link 2 or above...

2つ目の効果は任意の誘発効果。
チェーン2以降のカードの効果によってフィールド上から墓地へ送られた場合は発動する事ができない。
宝玉獣モンスターを生け贄召喚の生け贄に使用した事で、フィールド上から墓地へ送られた場合も発動する事ができない。
コストとして使われた場合も当然タイミングを逃してしまうので、《オオアリクイクイアリ》を併用する際は特に注意したい。
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
yuyun_alpreme
Duelist
Duelist
yuyun_alpreme

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

pokekid88 wrote:
Putting a crystal beast to yr m/t zone when its destroyed doesn't use the chain block... So yr crystal release should be able to place 1 more crystal beast from deck to m/t zone... Crystal Release only miss timing if it is on chain link 2 or above...

2つ目の効果は任意の誘発効果。
チェーン2以降のカードの効果によってフィールド上から墓地へ送られた場合は発動する事ができない。
宝玉獣モンスターを生け贄召喚の生け贄に使用した事で、フィールド上から墓地へ送られた場合も発動する事ができない。
コストとして使われた場合も当然タイミングを逃してしまうので、《オオアリクイクイアリ》を併用する際は特に注意したい。

2つ目の効果は任意の誘発効果。this mean that effect will start a chain link.
ryko effect destroy crystal release will lnot trigger this effect because the effect of ryko is destroy the crystal release after that only send card to graveyard(not simultaneously)
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:38 am

so means my crystal release nvr miss timing? if thats the case then my yugioh nintendo DS game fail liao. They say i miss timing then dont let me put crystal beast into S/T zone.
Back to top Go down
Machinist
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Machinist

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 am

Whenever there's the text "You can....", that means the effect is optional and it will miss timing if the effect is not the last thing to happen if it is involved in the chain.

Hence, if the opponent choose not to use its ryko effect, your crystal release won't miss timing. But if the opponent uses its ryko effect. Its discarding of 3 card is the last thing to happen, hence your crystal release loses the timing.
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jusjustjustin

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 pm

hmm machinist well explained. i understand le lol. thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal release vs ryko   Crystal release vs ryko Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal release vs ryko
Page 1 of 1