Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#1carlyfan
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
#1carlyfan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-15

My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) Empty
PostSubject: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Fortune ladys

Monsters (19)

3x Fortune lady light
3x fortune lady fire
3x fortune lady wind
3x fortune lady water
3x fortune lady dark
3x fortune lady earth
1x earthbound immortal aslla piscu

spells (8 )

1x lightning vortex
1x fortune's future
1x giant trunade
2x future visions
2x time passage
1x synchro boost

Traps (13)

3x interdimensional transporter
2x shadow spell
1x negate attack
2x slip of fortune
1x waboku
1x inherited fortune
2x bending destiny
1x bottomless trap hole

I love using my fortune ladys to death. but my problem seems to be is that I cannot bring out my main monsters like fortune lady dark and earth fast enough. Any ideas will help. Please feel free to be as rude as possible. Just give me some advice! Razz

Last edited by #1carlyfan on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my eight came out as a smiley face....)
Back to top Go down
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 pm

add pot of dualitys or gold sarcs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
#1carlyfan
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
#1carlyfan

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

YuGiLoo wrote:
add pot of dualitys or gold sarcs.

hmmm I have a gold sarcs..... is it sad that i didn't think of that? lol i wish i had a pot of duality tho. But its hard to come by, and if i were to buy it separate it would cost alot.... and money is something i do not have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
EarthboundGuy
Duelist
Duelist
EarthboundGuy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 pm

You have too much wind, its not really important. Also, cards like magician's circle and dimensional prison help ALOT in bringing out dark and earth. Also, Future visions is not really needed. Try Molessum of the emperor to bring out Allsa Piscu. the field card can also be searched by terraforming. But alllsa piscu and feild cards are optional. Try using Dark Simorgh and Chaos Sorcerror for lockdown strategy. Works good with this deck

FYI : i love using a fortune lady deck too! Smile
Back to top Go down
#1carlyfan
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
#1carlyfan

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 pm

EarthboundGuy wrote:
You have too much wind, its not really important. Also, cards like magician's circle and dimensional prison help ALOT in bringing out dark and earth. Also, Future visions is not really needed. Try Molessum of the emperor to bring out Allsa Piscu. the field card can also be searched by terraforming. But alllsa piscu and feild cards are optional. Try using Dark Simorgh and Chaos Sorcerror for lockdown strategy. Works good with this deck

FYI : i love using a fortune lady deck too! Smile

I use aslla only i.c.e. i use aslla with future visions to activate its effect and destroy my opponents field, i also use inter. matter trans. for aslla too. and future visions to me is a staple because i use it with my light to bring out dark or earth, depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
YuGiLoo
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
YuGiLoo

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 pm

2/3 gold sarcs shud help if you dont have duality...
are u from singapore lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YuGiLoo
mervynice
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
mervynice

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm

y dun ya try King Tiger Wanghu and symbol of heritage? summon fortune lady lighty while king tiger wanghu is on the field then use lighty's effect to special another lighty. repeat loop until u gt 3 lightys in ur grave and bring out ur desire fortune lady. then symbol of heritage lighty, lighty destroyed= another fortune lady out.
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
xxn00biexx

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Seriously, Carlyfan, your display picture is damn huge.

Also, for your deck, try this:
-1 Lightning Vortex
-1 Synchro Boost

+1 Dark Hole
+1 Monster Reborn
Back to top Go down
#1carlyfan
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
#1carlyfan

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 am

YuGiLoo wrote:
2/3 gold sarcs shud help if you dont have duality...
are u from singapore lol

lol im obviously not from Singapore but im so sick of forums from the americas. The people in those forums just diss every deck recipe someone posts. I saw that this forum was indeed for Singapore but everyone seemed nice so i decided what the hey why not join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)   My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My fortune lady deck (help and advice is greatly needed)
Page 1 of 1