Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Lightlord Magician Leila

Go down 
+2
DSummon
Musicia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Musicia
Duelist
Duelist
Musicia

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Lightlord Magician Leila Empty
PostSubject: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm

lightlord magician leila...can she use her effect when she touch or kiss the field when she is NORMAL SUMMON?...

PLZ tell me n dun be like my previous post all so quiet
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:24 am

Her effect is just once per turn, you may turn it to defense mode, then destroy 1 m/t on the field. And after that the 2 turns later then can change mode back to attack, blah blah.

So.... You are using the effect to turn to defense mode and destroy, not when you turn to defense destroy.... Therefore, any summon method you can also choose to straight away to defense and destroy the m/t, understand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:44 am

DSummon wrote:
Her effect is just once per turn, you may turn it to defense mode, then destroy 1 m/t on the field. And after that the 2 turns later then can change mode back to attack, blah blah.

So.... You are using the effect to turn to defense mode and destroy, not when you turn to defense destroy.... Therefore, any summon method you can also choose to straight away to defense and destroy the m/t, understand?

got 1 question along with this card...

Effect text:
When this face-up Attack Position monster is changed to face-up Defense Position, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If this effect is activated, this card cannot change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your End Phase, send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.

it didn't really says once per turn leh...what if u got final attack order or stuffs like that on field?
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 am

Erm, sorry say wrongly, its not a once per turn effect. If got final attack order you can just blast all the m/t till u happy lor
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
desertrose
Duelist
Duelist
desertrose

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 pm

no. according to pokekid the card effect states that "...this effect is activated, this card cannot change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn." and that means even with a card effect so it is immune to final attack orders and any other card effects that changes battle positions, am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:59 pm

No because the card states that it can change to defense position to destroy one M/T on the field. Even if I attacked using Lyla, I can still change her to defense BY HER OWN EFFECT.

Example:

Cold Wave, Opponent has 1 magic/trap face down on field
Summon Lyla declare direct attack.
Mainphase 2 change Lyla to defense to destroy that magic/trap
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:56 pm

ya u can use other cards effect to affect laila to atk mode tehn use her kissing then change def mode effect to kiss another cardbefore she rests her PG (pi gu)
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm

Like whips? ;D
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 pm

I guess the question is answered le... topic locked D: pm me if you need it to be open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightlord Magician Leila   Lightlord Magician Leila Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightlord Magician Leila
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: