Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Dragunity Deck List

Go down 
+6
AngryBoy92
wingwing98
Axehead
bahamut84
L0KI
Dknightz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Dragunity Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Monsters: ( 21 monsters )
Dragunity - Black-Spear x3
Dragunity - Dux x3
Dragunity - Legion x3
Dragunity - Phalanx x3
Dragunity - Tribul x3
Flying Kamakiri #1 x3
Koa'ki Meiru Drago x3

Magics: ( 12 cards )
Shrink x3
Harmony's Treasure x3
Foolish Burial x2
Lightning Vortex x2
Future Fusion x1
Heavy Storm x1

Traps: ( 7 cards )
Icarus Attack x3
Torrential Tribute x1
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgement x1
Call of the Haunted x1

Extra Deck: ( 15 cards )

Level 5:
Magicial Andriod x1

Level 6:
Dragunity Knight - Gadearg x2
Dragunity Knight - Vajuranda x2
Goyo Guardain x1
Bronanic x1

Level 7:
Dragunity Knight - Trident x2
Black Rose Dragon x1
Ancient Fairy Dragon x1

Level 8:
Stardust Dragon x1
Red Demon Dragon x1
Thoughtless Ruler Archfiend x1

Level 12:
Five-Headed Dragon x1

~ Please Comment... Thank you !! ~ The effect can be found here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragunity ...
~ Thank you !!! ~

Cards Effects :

1. Dragunity - Black-Spear ( Level 3 )
Dragon / Tuner
Activate by Tributing 1 "Dragunity" Dragon-Type monster you control. Select and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. This effect can only be used once per turn.

2. Dragunity - Dux ( Level 4 )
Winged Beast / Effect
This card gains 200 ATK for each face-up "Dragunity" card you control. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can treat 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type "Dragunity" monster in your Graveyard as Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card.

3. Dragunity - Legion ( Level 3 )
Winged Beast / Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select 1 Level 3 or lower "Dragunity" Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card treated as an Equip Card. By sending 1 "Dragunity" card in your Spell and Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

4. Dragunity - Phalanx ( Level 2 )
Dragon / Tuner
Activate only if this card is equipped to a monster due to it being treated as an Equip Spell Card by a card effect. Special Summon this equipped card to your field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

5. Dragunity - Tribul ( Level 1 )
Winged Beast / Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, you can send 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

6. Dragunity Knight - Gadearg ( Level 6 )
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters.
You can activate this effect once per turn during your Main Phase. Add 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type or Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand then discard 1 Dragon-Type or Winged Beast-Type monster.

7. Dragunity Knight - Gáebolg ( Level 6 )
Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters.
Activate only once during Damage Step when this card battles by removing 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the removed monster until the End Phase.

8. Dragunity Knight - Trident ( Level 7 )
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monsters.
Once per turn, you can send up to 3 cards from your side of field to the Graveyard. Look at your opponent's Extra Deck and send cards equal to the number of cards you sent to the opponent's Graveyard.

9. Dragunity Knight - Vajuranda ( Level 6 )
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can treat 1 Level 3 or lower "Dragunity" Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. Once per turn, send 1 Equip Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to double this card's ATK until the End Phase.

10. Harmony's Treasure
Activate by discarding 1 Dragon-type Tuner monster with 1000 or less ATK. Draw 2 cards.

Last edited by Dknightz on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:58 pm

the treasure haven;t release yet, cannot confirm it will b release.

lol u r getting better at making deck
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Please teach how to play your deck before we can comment thank you~
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Done please comment and rate... Thank you !!
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm

You only give the effects, and not the strategy and playstyle to the deck, as in like main combos, or whatever engines. Must explan like, Tribul is the Knight of the End, searches and throws stuff for you to pull back with Legion and Dux, who mainly pull back Phalanx to use it's effect and then sync for Gadearg, who searches for a toolbox of cards you can use, or sync for Gaebolg to attack over bigger monsters. I've never played or played against or seen a Dragunity Deck in use, so I might be wrong about how it works. Please elaborate.

For the deck itself, I suggest Debris as it can sync with Dragunity Level 6 Synchros to produce Trident Dragon for otks. Or even Strange Bird of Mist Valley to be searched out with Gadearg, and then thrown to be special summoned and then used to make an 8 star.
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
wingwing98

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm

lol you are already explaining some of the gameplays for him.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Lol I never really see the deck in action before, so I just infer from the effects. I might be totally wrong about how it works lol.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 am

Yah lah I also know how to go read effect man, the lack of Dark Dive in our common life obviously is affecting us.

I dunno how your deck works. Anyone can randomly paste some deck and tell everyone to rate and fix, but no one will know how to fix if no one knows how to play your deck =)
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AngryBoy92

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 am

let us play wif u and we will comment on the spot easier mah =_=
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 am

bahamut84 wrote:
Yah lah I also know how to go read effect man, the lack of Dark Dive in our common life obviously is affecting us.

I dunno how your deck works. Anyone can randomly paste some deck and tell everyone to rate and fix, but no one will know how to fix if no one knows how to play your deck =)

First, I DUN COPY OTHER PEOPLE's DECKS... SECOND, I HATE TO COPY... This deck maybe just a rough idea of how it looks like as i believe when the Hidden Arsenal booster is out, the cards would be of a cheaper price and this themed deck would become a great hit... With Vayu and Twilight decks, this deck kind of similar to the combos... And thing is that they are all wing monsters and contain both Dragon and Winged Beast... Perfect combination...
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 am

AngryBoy92 wrote:

When, where, what time... And shouldn't you be studying and not play yugioh at this moment...
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
wingwing98

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:10 am

he needs to relax also.haha
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 am

wingwing98 wrote:
he needs to relax also.haha

later he fail... HAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

Quote :
First, I DUN COPY OTHER PEOPLE's DECKS... SECOND, I HATE TO COPY... This deck maybe just a rough idea of how it looks like as i believe when the Hidden Arsenal booster is out, the cards would be of a cheaper price and this themed deck would become a great hit... With Vayu and Twilight decks, this deck kind of similar to the combos... And thing is that they are all wing monsters and contain both Dragon and Winged Beast... Perfect combination...

I never say you copy, I just say that people could do the same.
I also don't know what you mean by hidden arsenal making this deck cheap as they are totally unrelated. I am sure there won't be any Dragunity inside.

You are playing Bird and Dragons, what twilight combo are we talking about here? And duh, I'm sure people already know that Dragunity monsters are "winged beast and dragon" so what is this "perfect combination"?

So please explain Dknight sama~ We are too scrub to understand your deck concept~

Quote :
later he fail... HAHA !!!

Not as fail as you imo.
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Axehead wrote:
You only give the effects, and not the strategy and playstyle to the deck, as in like main combos, or whatever engines. Must explan like, Tribul is the Knight of the End, searches and throws stuff for you to pull back with Legion and Dux, who mainly pull back Phalanx to use it's effect and then sync for Gadearg, who searches for a toolbox of cards you can use, or sync for Gaebolg to attack over bigger monsters. I've never played or played against or seen a Dragunity Deck in use, so I might be wrong about how it works. Please elaborate.

For the deck itself, I suggest Debris as it can sync with Dragunity Level 6 Synchros to produce Trident Dragon for otks. Or even Strange Bird of Mist Valley to be searched out with Gadearg, and then thrown to be special summoned and then used to make an 8 star.

Like what he has suggested... But I think different... Just normal delay deck only... Drop, equip then destroy... $ important points for this deck, DROP... EQUIP... DESTROY... SYNRO...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Define :

"Just normal delay deck only... Drop, equip then destroy... $ important points for this deck, DROP... EQUIP... DESTROY... SYNRO..."

Too scrub to understand this extremely profound way to run this deck.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Scrub scrub!

I sense the power of AxeyBoi's amazing Skills!!

Drop, Drop, Equip Destroy Synchro>>>> Boom Boom win or OMG I lost go buy more paper so i can Syncrho More!!!

Wah!!! Dragunity Accel Synchro Decky!!!! WAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
Dknightz

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 am

AmosCHARGE! wrote:
Scrub scrub!

I sense the power of AxeyBoi's amazing Skills!!

Drop, Drop, Equip Destroy Synchro>>>> Boom Boom win or OMG I lost go buy more paper so i can Syncrho More!!!

Wah!!! Dragunity Accel Synchro Decky!!!! WAAAAAAA!

ZZZzzz... It will not have Accel Synro unless Riding Duel comes to life... But first must have the invention of Holo- gram Duel Disk with 3D solid figure...

* Cannot wait to see Dark Magician in 3D solid figure !!! ( >.< ) MUST BE DAMN CHIO !!!
Back to top Go down
flamemode
Duelist
Duelist
flamemode

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 am

WOW we have a XXX here................ got to avoid to prevent XXXness.......

and another thing before shooting people for not studying or fail, u better look out for yourself first. you know what i mean don't you.

if you do not know u can go XXXXXX another year
Back to top Go down
Garoth92
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
Garoth92

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Wow genious!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Deck , i would rate it 9.9/10 (PS: I -0.1 coz i scared later people say i biased) shhhh
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 pm

in the end of the year we will see tha Dknightz ride a motorcycle with duel disk, then he play in the road and the result is hospital and newspaper.
Back to top Go down
depectrez
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
depectrez

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Dknightz wrote:
AngryBoy92 wrote:

When, where, what time... And shouldn't you be studying and not play yugioh at this moment...

HAAAALOW , ppl age 17 express at poly/jc liao .. not like u tio repeat .. pls DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON PPL, even they are like u, at least angryboyz won the world torney, u dun even win a torney AT LEAST ONCE .... pls, REFLECT ON UR OWN BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE BEFORE U COMMENT ON THE LIFES OF OTHERS ...
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
AmosCHARGE!

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 pm

But seriously , don't behave like this on the forum.
Cuz ppl like me visit the forum and see all the flames by everyone and anyone , makes me wonder why you even post threads here. Well if you at least care, just think about the day these people meet you in person.

But seriously , one day do tell us why you Keep posting here, because if this keeps up then i really got nothing to say.

Just leaving my thoughts here, Good day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck List   Dragunity Deck List Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragunity Deck List
Page 1 of 1