Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elementalhero
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elementalhero

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:12 pm

OK So heres the thing i have been thinking about my deck and any ways to help it become stronger
my deck sorta focus of fusion so heres my decklist:

Monsters / Effect Monsters :
Elemental hero avian x2

Elemental hero clayman x2

Elemental hero sparkman x2

Elemental hero burstinatrix x2

Elemental hero heat x1 (this cards gains 200 ATK points for each face up (E.hero) monster you control)

Elemental hero bladeedge x1 (during battle between this attacking card and a defence position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card,inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent`s life points)

Elemental hero woodsman (once per turn ,during your standby phase , you can add 1 "polymerization" form your deck or gaveryard to your hand)

Elemental hero lady heat (during each or your end phases, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each face up "E.hero" you control)

Elemental hero wildheart x2 (this card is unaffected by effects of trap)

Trap :
hero barrier x1
trap hole x1
waboku x1
compulsory evacuation device x1
negate attack x1
hero signal x1
sakuretsu armour x1
mirror force x1
magic cylinder x1
torrential tribute x1

Magic/Spells :
polymerization x3
nobleman crossout x2
skycraper x1
lightning vortex x1
heavy storm x1
M.S.T(mystical space typhoon) x1
fusion gate x1
monster reincarnation x1
tribute to the doom x1
E-emergency call x1
fissure x1
swords of revealing light x1
brain control x1
rush recklessly x1
fusion recovery x1
dian keto the cure master x1
Back to top Go down
elementalhero
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elementalhero

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:18 pm

o i forgot about my fusion monsters

FUSION MONSTERS :
E.hero wildedge x1
E.hero thunder giant x1
E.hero phoenix enforcer x1
E.hero wild wingman x1
Back to top Go down
lightlord
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
lightlord

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm

u can juz edit ur post
Back to top Go down
depectrez
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
depectrez

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

ok .. this deck is .. very old le .. but i will comment on it .. umm, u nid airman and try to reduce on those traps that u hav 1 copy, try to reduce those magics that are not that beneficial like, tribute to the doom. Use magic that affects whole field like maxing ur lightning vortex ??? u oso didn't play miracle fusion .. u nid 3 ( duh ~ ) and play more skyscraper and skyscaper 2, this will help to boost ur e-hero attack when u attack, coz ur choice of e-hero had low attack .. play Capt. Gold oso ..

p.s effect of airman is when normal or special summoned, u can choose either of the effect and activate it, 1, search ur deck for 1 [hero] card and add to hand. 2. destroy magic and trap on opponent's field in according to the number of face up [hero] cards that u have on the field excluding airman.

effect of capt. gold is, discard this card from hand to search 1 skyscraper to hand from deck, when skyscraper is destryed this face up card is destroyed
Back to top Go down
elementalhero
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elementalhero

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm

thnx i will work on it but can tell me the boosters to buy to get those cards??????
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm

U can get them mainly from players, as E-Hero Airman, also known as Elemental Hero Stratos in English, is a book promo.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:35 am

I suggest going into more competitive variants of heroes.

Fusions are really too much of resources wasted. You use 2 monsters and a Polymerisation, meaning 3 cards, to bring out 1 card, which your opponent can get rid of with 1 card, like Bottomless Trap Hole or Sakuretsu Armor.

And technically, losing 3 cards to 1 card is quite a lot wasted. Fusions are also very situational as you may not draw all materials at the same time. Hence, avoid fusions.

I suggest going for control/beatdown variants such as Big City and Little City.
Back to top Go down
elementalhero
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
elementalhero

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:38 pm

k thnx
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
fireowners

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Another way is to play e-hero absolute zero deck. U can look it up and this deck is a beatdwon deck with e-hero elements in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!   Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help needed for my elemental hero deck!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: