Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Future Vision and Necroface

Go down 
+10
weizhi
Baggy24
rankiba
asakura_y
Axehead
XiaoCola
heroehealed
bahamut84
Issac
suikoden108
14 posters
AuthorMessage
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
suikoden108

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Future Vision and Necroface Empty
PostSubject: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 am

Necroface
When this card is Normal Summoned, shuffle all removed from play cards into their owner's Decks. This card gains 100 ATK for each of those cards. When this card is removed from play, both players remove from play the top 5 cards of their Deck.

Future Vision

When a monster is Normal Summoned, it is removed from play. The removed monster is returned to the field during it's owner's next Standby Phase.

Can I know which card's effect will activate first when necroface is normal summoned ? Necroface or Future Vision ?
As if Future vision effect activate first, necroface will be out of game first. Then necroface effect steps in to shuffle himself into deck ?
Back to top Go down
Issac
Duelist
Duelist
Issac

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 am

Quoted from baha in another ruling question thread :

[quote="bahamut84"]
Quote :

Continuous effect will always take place and start a chain first. Because monster with main phase activation effect is spell speed one, you cannot put that on the chain. After resolving the continuous effect, your monster is treated as if it don't exist on the field and you cannot activate it's effect anymore because you already lost the timing (or actually more like the monster is already dead).

I think this will help you a lot. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
suikoden108

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 am

Ohhh, so this means necroface effect will not even be activated at all. So when necroface is normal summoned, it is like an instant 5 cards burn from deck as future vision outs it. Okok i understand now. Thanks for the help !! =D
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
bahamut84

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:18 pm

it does activate because it is on summon effect
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
suikoden108

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Hmmm, so how does the sequence of effect goes ? When does necroface's effect occurs ?
Back to top Go down
Issac
Duelist
Duelist
Issac

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Summoned > out of play > shuffle cards into deck > out of play 5 cards.

Most probably in this sequence.
Back to top Go down
heroehealed
Duelist
Duelist
heroehealed

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:09 pm

I Think is Summoned out of play removed there is no chance to use the summon effect
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Summoned > out of play > shuffle cards into deck > out of play 5 cards. is Correct.

Future vision
When a monster is Normal Summoned, it is removed from play. The removed monster is returned to the field during its owner's next Standby Phase.

Necroface
When this card is Normal Summoned, shuffle all removed from play cards into their owner's Decks. This card gains 100 ATK for each of those cards. When this card is removed from play, both players remove from play the top 5 cards of their Deck.

When Necroface is summoned, it sends all cards back. then as it is actually normal summoned, future vision sends it out.

therefore, is Summoned > out of play > shuffle cards into deck > out of play 5 cards.
Back to top Go down
heroehealed
Duelist
Duelist
heroehealed

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:05 pm

returned is not normal summon
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:06 pm

heroehealed wrote:
huh. wad u meant
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
heroehealed wrote:
huh. wad u meant

Next turn the card is returned from out of play. Meaning it is not considered summon.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:42 am

so that means monster normal summoned while future vision is on the field does not touch the field at all for the turn it is summon at??
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:52 am

I think it has to touch the field before being removed from play, so cards like D.D Scout Plane and D.D. Survivor would work.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:53 am

but if it would touch the field 1st, then necroface eff is activated,isn't it?
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:57 am

I think Necroface outgame effect is activated when the card is summoned while Future Vision is active.
But when Future Vision returns Necroface to the field the next turn, the summoned effect of Necroface is not activated, cos' it's "returned", not summoned or special summoned.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:59 am

OIC. now i understand
Back to top Go down
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
suikoden108

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:47 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
Summoned > out of play > shuffle cards into deck > out of play 5 cards. is Correct.

therefore, is Summoned > out of play > shuffle cards into deck > out of play 5 cards.

If this is the sequence, Necroface will also be shuffled back into the deck. Then it will not have any chance to return at all ....

Is future vision's effect put on the Chain ? For example, the summoned effect of necroface might be on chain 1 then future vision's effect is on chain 2 etc.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:49 pm

suikoden108 wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:

If this is the sequence, Necroface will also be shuffled back into the deck. Then it will not have any chance to return at all ....

Is future vision's effect put on the Chain ? For example, the summoned effect of necroface might be on chain 1 then future vision's effect is on chain 2 etc.

I take back wadeva i said. it is quite confusing now.LOL.sorry
Back to top Go down
rankiba
Duelist
Duelist
rankiba

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

nid help from baha~ LOL
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
Axehead

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 pm

rankiba wrote:
nid help from baha~ LOL

I believe it's already resolved..
Back to top Go down
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
suikoden108

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 pm

is it resolved ? coz i still dunno what will actually happen when i summon necroface with future vision in play ....
Back to top Go down
Baggy24
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
Baggy24

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:29 am

actually i think that necroface does hit the field as it is normal summon ofcourse then future visions is when a creature is normal summon remove it from play. The only thing i know that will not make it on the field is negating the summon which doesn't touch the field. So to say that necroface does hit the field in order to return the removed from play cards but get removed from play later. (correct me if i m m wrong). I think this situation is the same as marauding captain? like normal then can special i guess but marauding removed from play.
Back to top Go down
weizhi
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
weizhi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:53 am

hi Smile personally, i think the sequence will be...

Firstly, Necroface is Normal Summon & it's effect kicks in which shuffles the cards back INTO the DECKS FIRST. Cause the whole process is together. It cannot be seperated. and if necroface didnt touches the field, it cannot be considered as a normal summon, thus, how can the effect of the future vision actually activates. therefore, after shuffling the removed cards into the deck, necroface is then removed from play which causes necroface's third effect to activate, removing the top 5 cards from play for both players. take note, when necroface is returned back to the field, his attack power doesnt increase, it will remain his original attack power Smile
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou
pokekid88

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:24 am

Quote from eng wikia...:

If you Normal Summon "Necroface" while "Future Visions" is face-up and activate the effect of "Necroface" as Chain Link 1, "Necroface" will return itself to the Deck. After the Chain has resolved, the effect of "Necroface" to remove cards from the Deck will still activate since "Necroface" had been removed from play by "Future Visions".[1]

Quoted from jap wikia:

Q:このカードを召喚し、誘発効果にチェーンしてこのカードを除外した場合、このカードはデッキに戻りますか?
A:はい、戻ります。逆順処理でまず《ネクロフェイス》を除外し、その後《ネクロフェイス》の効果を処理するためデッキに戻ります。
その後「除外されたときデッキの上から5枚ゲームから除外する(取り除く)」の効果が発動します。
 《ネクロフェイス》の効果は、召喚に成功した時にフィールド上で発動する効果と、除外された時に発動する効果があります。(09/12/15)
 それぞれの効果にチェーンして、《天罰》を発動する事ができます。(09/12/15)

So...:

Chain link 1: Necroface summoning effect (returning rfg cards to deck)
Chain Link 2: Future Vision Effect activates (誘発効果 == Trigger Effect)

Resolution:

Chain link 2: Necroface rfg (resolved) (Necroface's rfg effect floats...)
Chain link 1: Necroface effect to return all rfg cards to deck resolved....

Next is to resolve Necroface's rfg effect, if not other chains occurs, just rfg the top 5 cards from both player's deck.

Necroface is returned to deck by own effect so it will not come back by Future Vision's effect next turn.
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
XiaoCola

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:10 am

SO I WAS CORRECT AFTER ALL<3
though i dun even rmbr the existance of this post><
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist
hamtaro

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:56 am

thread necromancy...........

anyway since both cards trigger at the same timing, if both are controlled by the same player he can choose which effect to resolve first, which in turn affects if Necroface will be shuffled back
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron
je$$

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

nice bump Baggy,thats a warning to you.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
vampirerion

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:15 pm

just say it got activate effect la... when necroface return just dun have the attack boost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Vision and Necroface   Future Vision and Necroface Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Vision and Necroface
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: