Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki
lingbu

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange ) Empty
PostSubject: Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange )   Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange ) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 pm

when this card is on the field face up. can yr opponent open soul exchange?
If u open soul exchange , this means that u r going to sac a monster but mask of restrict says under any circumstances , both players are not allowed to sac.
reason for using soul exchange is on spirit reaper... to destroy it...
Anyone can give me a proper explaination???

And the exact usage of soul exchange , as many players i knew used SOUL EXCHANGE even after their battle phase but i said they cant activate... they did not believe and argue on main phase 2 there will not be anymore battle [phase. So i explained that there must be a reason y the card stated SKIP yr battle phase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl
DSummon

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange )   Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange ) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:25 pm

........ Obviously cannot have battle that turn. Like that i summon then i open scapegoat can anot. Zzzz

As for even activating the card, just by going by the english text alone even, you cannot even activate the card, since it states, select a monster AND select as a tribute of your own. The old method of the before full stop, so the whole sentence must be able to be fulfilled. Since it cant even be tributed, therefore cannot select, therefore cant even activate. Done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com

Mask of restrict aka anti-sac mask and (soul exchange )
Page 1 of 1