Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

sky scourge phantom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky scourge phantom
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
sky scourge phantom

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-05

sky scourge phantom Empty
PostSubject: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

ok here's a deck we're still play testing...
it is still under debate within our team whether to try this deck in tourneys
maybe you can give me your insights...

monsters 21
3 sky scourge norleras
3 dark creator
2 phantom of chaos
3 dark grepher
2 armageddon knight
1 sangan
2 e hero bubbleman
3 mystic tomato
2 necro gardna

spells 18
3 trade in
1 card destruction
2 foolish burial
1 mystical space typhoon
3 reinforcement of the army
1 heavy storm
1 giant trunade
3 dark eruption
1 smashing ground
1 monster reborn

traps 2
1 torrential tribute
1 mirror force

Last edited by sky scourge phantom on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
asakura_y

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Crush card virus? I see that you have 5 targets for it. Why reckless greed? You have so many darks but no Dark Armed Dragon?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 am

the way i see it. u r relying alot on that last draw... wanna beat yusei?? Smile

wait... u cant summon sky scourge norleras himself, no light angel type? if u top deck sky scourge norleras after using chaos it will be pretty zzz... (if u did not send sangan to the grave with his effect)

me thinks reckless has to go too... even if u topdeck reckless u cant def against yr opponents next move(if he makes 1 in the next turn). then u cant draw for next 2 turns which will allow yr opponent to catch up in draw... unless u r able to end the game with 2 cards which i dont really see any chance of that... i know u can use the tomato and newdoria strategy but it leaves u with no monster on the field again...

DAD might be a solution althought u have very little ways of controlling yr grave but u still can make use of DAD though phantom...

dark creator... it may fit Very Happy

monster reborn anybody?

spirit reaper might be nice.if u topdeck that, yr opponent must waste a monster removal,else jus switch it to def and stall. Razz Marshmallon too.

Dimensional Alchemist is also playable as a light angel tribute or as a beatstick and to retrieve rfged monsters.

gorz and his good friend can help protect against synchro OTK and also act as a good beatstick too.

btw nice job trying to evade stardust and friends ...but i feel that any one of PWWB, lightning break and emergency evacuation might spoil yr game.
Back to top Go down
sky scourge phantom
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
sky scourge phantom

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm

update...

i added bubbleman, nice top deck... even if i top deck reinforcement he gives me a lot of advantage

dark creator was also added, nice top deck...

i change allure to trade in, it was a top choice to remove a dark monster, when i need them in the graveyard

no reckless greed, bad for the deck

p.s. i don't wanna use dark armed dragon... for the reason that almost anybody wanna use him hehe
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am

um y reincarnation? insnt 3 eruption good enuf? i rather add another creator. since u have 3x grepher and 3x trade-in.

u can add another reason. since yr grave is going to b flooded with dark types anyway.having 3 will be a rare situation?
Back to top Go down
sky scourge phantom
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist
sky scourge phantom

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm

hehe nice suggestion...

i'll follow it

add creator, bye reincarnation

any side deck suggestions?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:19 am

dust tornado, trap eater, gorz? im pretty bad at side decking myself.
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:04 pm

LOL side deck is wad u took out from ur deck after modification. Thats wad i usually do coz dunnid think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sky scourge phantom   sky scourge phantom Empty

Back to top Go down

sky scourge phantom
Page 1 of 1