Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

E-hero Absolute Zero!!!

Go down 
+6
Evalance
jadow
depectrez
OkNow92
Ron
AceNeos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-10-01

E-hero Absolute Zero!!! Empty
PostSubject: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Umm... This is a deck list found in a book. Just posting b'cause i want to test it. Plz comment.

Monsters=19
Warrior of Atlantis x3
Mobius the frost monarch x2
Elemental Hero Bubbleman x2
Mother Grizzly x3
King of the Swamp x3
Treeborn Frog
Elemental hero neos alias x3
Elemental hero stratos
Elemental hero ocean

Spells=11
polymerisation x3
Salvage x2
Future Fusion
Reinforcements of the Army x2
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Brain control

Trap=10
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Interdimensional Transporter x2
Magic Drain x2
Bottomless trap hole x2
Solemn Judgment x2

Last edited by AceNeos on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
Ron

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Future Fusion?
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Tookout 1 emergency call and added future fusion. Thanks
Back to top Go down
OkNow92
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:32 pm

u got so many trap i don think ur frog can fly bk
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Usually i dont set much trap. Only use like when field in control or in danger.
Also because the ratio of traps to hand cards is like every 5cards got 1 only.
Trying to take out magic drain but it has proven to be far more useful...
Back to top Go down
depectrez
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
depectrez

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 pm

i recommend miracle fusion .. im also trying to play a e-hero absolute zero deck .. why dun u try go

http://www.duelinglegacy.blogspot.com/

and read on the article on absolute zero ?? it helps Razz

p.s oo .. i gt mine 2dae in s'pore .. though i only bought one .. btw .. nice deck though .. cheap and doesnt depend on d-hero malicious which is almost many ppl are playing .. quite creative .. btw .. any ideas on this deck ??? i wanna play absolute zero .. effect too gay ! goyo guardian's friend

Last edited by depectrez on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:37 pm

saw it but its not the type of deck i want to play. Basically im an elemental hero player so other than elemental hero i have absolute zero hard to find cards.. so this deck to me is just a cheap deck i can easily afford.
U maybe asking if so, how i get absolute zero? I just happened to visit japan on the date of release hence i bought 3 copies of the book...
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:32 pm

i think u might wan to add Interdimensional Matter Transporter. can protect and can convert to free Raigeki.

i dont think u need so many salvages. 2 is enuf.i also dont think not such a good idea to use Spiritual Water Art-Aoi and cranium.

max solemn judgment? i would think its wiser to replace drain with dark bribe. actually if i were u. i will find a way to keep 3 emergency call, 3 reinforce and teleports to keep thinning and synchroing/fusing. i rmb seeing a physic tunner that is water type, if dont have then jus make due with clevonance and commander . then since u r going to fuse, use 3 sage and swamp beast too. so polmer will always be avaliable. last thing is the use of some pot of avarice or burial from diff dimension if u going to use miracle fusion.
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm

I tookout 1 salvage and 1 spiritual water art to add 2 transporter.
Changed 2 cranium fish to Mobius, frost monarch. I think playing fusion sage plus swamp beast jam hand and also will lower consistency of the deck. Adding and maxing emergency call, reinforcements nid to try some more coz my deck little warrior and e-hero...
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm

hm... yr e hero all warriors... so i think emergency and reinforcement can be used interchangbly. best just have 6 searches.
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:07 am

Ok lar... I think side deck them so can change, but to me both reinforcements and emegency call are the same. LOL
Back to top Go down
depectrez
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist
depectrez

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:35 am

can edit ur deck up there so we can see the latest version afta u receive feedbacks .. i would like to see the latest deck ... den we dun hav to keep referring back to the post and think about what card to switch .. u noe .. yea .. no offence yea ... jus a casual feedback ..
Back to top Go down
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist
AceNeos

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 am

Editted
forgot i could edit posts... thnx for reminding
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi i just got absolute zeros and i follow ur deck list but why does it keep losing to dark arm and judgment dragon decks even rfg also cannot win?
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Evalance wrote:
Hi i just got absolute zeros and i follow ur deck list but why does it keep losing to dark arm and judgment dragon decks even rfg also cannot win?

Because the deck is not even near tier 2. How can it consistently beat those decks that you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Monsters=19
Warrior of Atlantis x3
Mobius the frost monarch x2
Elemental Hero Bubbleman x2
King of the Swamp x3
Treeborn Frog
Elemental hero neos alias x3
Elemental hero stratos
Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy x2
Evil Hero Malicious Edge x2

Spells=13
miracle fusion x2
polymerisation x2
Salvage x2
Future Fusion
Reinforcements of the Army x3
The Warrior Returning Alive
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm

Trap=8
Torrential Tribute
Interdimensional Transporter x2
waboku x2
Bottomless trap hole x2
transmigation prophercy x1

u need to have a backup plan, another fusion monster to summon.Destiny Hero - Malicious is originally used in this formula. but i couldnt make space. Then add 1 mole.
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh so that means need to have extra fusion variety. But cant think of what... somemore scared bottomless alot
Back to top Go down
GentleJudai
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
GentleJudai

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:58 pm

I am visiting from our forums and wanted to invite you to take a peek at ours...we're a friendly league in North Carolina

http://www.createforum.com/duelwithhonor/index.php?mforum=duelwithhonor

but I wanted to jump in and help a fellow E Hero out. I run all E Hero decks...just finished a Divine Neos build... We are TCG here I am assuming you are OCG....and if not and I can get zero in english please let me know where!!

I really don't understand the warrior of atlantis at all with this deck...with the power of 6 rota in an E Hero deck why do we need him? Just use your rota and E's to pull a water to your hand whenever you need it with another hero

i'd honestly rearrange this deck to include the other heroes and use at least one more fusion sub....there are plenty of water attribute fusion subs that will work with any hero fusion summon.....zero's potential is in the fact that any e hero and a water will work....you can fuse wildheart and ocean to form this guy...he turns an entire e hero deck into fusion subs!!

i've registered with your forum so If you want to PM our deck lists back and forth we can do that..please visit ours sometime... thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/duelwithhonor
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Previously the focus was on Zero and only zero. since theres not enuf water monsters to fit the role... a random water beatstick was added too. this is also partly bec there arent many water warriors to make use of

yea we r ocg. singaporean is in asia if u didnt know Razz

i don think they have plans for a english E hero yet. just like Gorz. after so long, was a eng gorz finally released.

yesh its true it can be done with heros only. but most of us dont have muhc experience with them. care to help? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L0KI
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
L0KI

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Use Turret Warrior la
Back to top Go down
GentleJudai
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
GentleJudai

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:31 pm

oh sure

i have a lot of experience with fusion builds in paticular. The first step in E Hero 101 is love the theme....E Heros are tier 3 unless you run little city with 3 Honest....but they are a very good tier 3

their biggest obstacle is time...they need time to fusion....they need cards to fusion....E Heros are like a high maintenance girlfriend...they take 3 cards and give you one in return

but they are fun and if you play the game because you love to duel then this theme can be a good fit

When I get my hands on absolute zero my build would be something like this:

3x Ocean
Woodsman
Stratos
sparkman
burstinatrix
avian
wildheart
necroshade
blade edge
3x king of the swamp
2x beast king of the swamp
morphing jar

lightning vortex
2 miracle fusion (maybe 3)
2 polymerization (maybe 3)
3x E call
1 Rota
Monster Reborn
pot of avarice
2x R Righteous Justice
swords of revealing
dark calling

2x Threatening Roar
Divine Wrath
Phoenix Wing Wind
2x Dark Bribe
Interdim Matter Trans
compulsory

oh and i may raise some eyebrows over not using prisma...truth is..he works best in a gladiator beast deck....they need to errata him so that he can only work for e hero fusions. the fusion subs work great with miracle fusion and poly....prisma only works with poly.

although.....prisma in the graveyard and ocean/kings/beastking would make an absolute zero..i may have to rethink that

Last edited by GentleJudai on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add prisma comment)
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:03 am

prisma is like a ghost here. rarely seen or heard.

actually most of the decks here are made for competitve playing. so even if tis a lower tier. ppl will still do watever it takes to push it up to complete with the meta decks. thats wat i feel anyway. isit a trend there to single stuff like compulsary and trans? i understand y u add them and i am not doubting yr expertise. its jus that we rarely single anything, unless its limited.

beastking of the swamp, good choice. i totally 4got about that card.

i played prisma in little city be4. it was fun but there was totally no fusing involved. Razz to take advantage of hero blast. i feel that prisma is only good for contact fusion monsters and not for the usual fusions.

u couldnt find space to rota 3 too?

btw i think the owner of the tread has long been gone. i dont really think he will be back.
Back to top Go down
GentleJudai
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
GentleJudai

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:52 am

LOL thank you Jadow

I am very thankful just to jump in learn more about the OCG game. I lived on Okinawa Japan for over 3 yrs and I truly miss asian culture.

also Konami is taking over distribution in the united states...i'm eager to learn anything I can right now about the OCG

how do you conduct and upload tournaments?

and should I create a thread and move out of this one? Can we forward this post to a mod to work with?
Back to top Go down
GentleJudai
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
GentleJudai

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 am

oh and jadow the reason we're trending towards singles is because people here are using nobleman of extermination
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist
jadow

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 am

if u wanna create a tourney here. as like in singapore, u can approach vortex. he handles the forum.

i dont think the forum conducts any tourney. its more like advertising for the shop that conducts the tourney and also give the shop a sub-directory to post notices and etc

doesnt matter who distribute. cards will still get translated. althought exclusives might disappear.

maybe u could create a thread or pm him.
Back to top Go down
GentleJudai
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
GentleJudai

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 am

I see...thank you again Jadow...you've been very patient in answering all my questions

Oh and about the ROTA above....the deck does just fine with 4...sometimes maybe 5
Back to top Go down
L3g3ndaryJinzo
Timesink(USA) mod
Timesink(USA) mod
L3g3ndaryJinzo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

GentleJudai wrote:
oh sure

oh and i may raise some eyebrows over not using prisma...truth is..he works best in a gladiator beast deck....they need to errata him so that he can only work for e hero fusions. the fusion subs work great with miracle fusion and poly....prisma only works with poly.

although.....prisma in the graveyard and ocean/kings/beastking would make an absolute zero..i may have to rethink that

I see you're going to rant about prisma no matter where you are Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-hero Absolute Zero!!!   E-hero Absolute Zero!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

E-hero Absolute Zero!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: